Best place to get preowned IWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get preowned IWC

HI, anyone knows which 2nd hand dealer has a good collection of preowned IWC watches? I'm looking for GST Chrono-Automatic IW370713

I knw that Hobbylink occassionally has some consigned pieces.. Price just alittle more expensive although they are MORE focus on Panerai now.

HOWEVER, the piece you are looking for is rather unique. Maybe our IWC KANG TAO King Mr Deck Surgeon can offer his help? Hahaha

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by asd78 View Post
      HI, anyone knows which 2nd hand dealer has a good collection of preowned IWC watches? I'm looking for GST Chrono-Automatic IW370713

if not wrong JW have 1

Comment

The GST Chrono had been discontinued for a few years already though some pre-owned pieces can sometimes still be found at the pre-owned watch shops and sales corners of watch forums ...
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I saw a piece of the GST Chrono S/S at K.Chen's a while ago... The piece at JW is titanium,

http://www.network54.com/Forum/24658...anium+3707-003

Local guy selling...Titanium... Dun think u're interested in it though.
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Thanks for all the help and replies...really appreciate it. I know that it's gonna be hard finding it but that's the joy isn't it? It's like a treasure hunt...

Comment

Did you see it at the shop? It's not updated at their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                I saw a piece of the GST Chrono S/S at K.Chen's a while ago... The piece at JW is titanium,

http://www.network54.com/Forum/24658...anium+3707-003

Local guy selling...Titanium... Dun think u're interested in it though.
                Pardon me but who's K Chen? Does he own a shop where I can drop by to view the watch?

Comment

He owns a shop called Collector's Haven. His shop is at Balmoral Hotel off Bukit Timah Road. Drop by if you've got the time.
                  "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                    He owns a shop called Collector's Haven. His shop is at Balmoral Hotel off Bukit Timah Road. Drop by if you've got the time.
                    Thanks for the info. I passes by that stretch daily on my work route. Will drop by sometimes.

Comment

guys, i will be going to singapore next month and i have been looking for an IWC 3706 chrono flieger with steel bracelet. can you recommend any shopthat you might know of that is selling this model? thanks!

Comment

Try VisioTime. Check out their website
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X