Best Muffins in Singapore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Muffins in Singapore!

Besides the shop at Tanjong Pagar Plaza.....any other to die for muffins?
    Masato Rules!

Bake of at Amoy st food centre.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
      Bake of at Amoy st food centre.
      ah ya, big muffins for 1-1.50 only..

Their mango muffin belly nice yum yum
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

will try...as both my CO & i are Muffin Lovers!
        Masato Rules!

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          ah ya, big muffins for 1-1.50 only..

Their mango muffin belly nice yum yum
          exxondus bro, where is this mango muffin ah? I tried Bake Of at Amoy but no luck leh... Me mango lover.. hee hee...

Comment

oh paisei, maybe is another muffin store.

hmm its somewhere in the centre, they sell things like pizza bread, hot dog bun, etc....their mango muffin not bad (when hot) keke...top it with rafee's corner teh tarik of teh halik...yum yum, nice tea break!

but i ate better ones last time when my company buy from some shop at Tiong Bahru. A pity i never got the name of that muffin shop haiz..

Oh, btw, theres a missy muffins on the 2nd floor of amoy food centre. Supposed to be the winner of some variety show. ate their milo muffin. ok only lah haha...dint find it exceptionally nice.
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I'm not really a muffin lover but I think the muffins(or are those muffins at all) from kenny Roger are nice, surprisingly. lol

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                oh paisei, maybe is another muffin store.

hmm its somewhere in the centre, they sell things like pizza bread, hot dog bun, etc....their mango muffin not bad (when hot) keke...top it with rafee's corner teh tarik of teh halik...yum yum, nice tea break!

but i ate better ones last time when my company buy from some shop at Tiong Bahru. A pity i never got the name of that muffin shop haiz..

Oh, btw, theres a missy muffins on the 2nd floor of amoy food centre. Supposed to be the winner of some variety show. ate their milo muffin. ok only lah haha...dint find it exceptionally nice.
                Ohh... no problem lah... just surprise coz never seen one mango muffin before.. hahaha..

Ohh.. that stall ah... Ya ya... with some Ch8 pictures all over the stall, but most of the time no Q one leh.... whereas Bake Of also got Q.

Comment

found a new store at Telok Blangah Drive near the hawker centre, heard that the main store at Tiong Pagar plaza area

Comment

try the muffins at Amoy Street Food Centre(Telok Ayer Food Centre)

Comment

there is one at upper thomson road hdb hawker centre.
                      the stall is located at 2nd storey on top of the wet market.
                      near sin ming. i know the place but nono the address. opposite the long house food court hdb area.
                      they dont open on sunday. i like their muffins. very soft.
                      any one know this place maybe cann put down the address.
                      i came across this store by chance as i was looking for former west lake food stall

Comment

Originally posted by fatt View Post
                        there is one at upper thomson road hdb hawker centre.
                        the stall is located at 2nd storey on top of the wet market.
                        near sin ming. i know the place but nono the address. opposite the long house food court hdb area.
                        they dont open on sunday. i like their muffins. very soft.
                        any one know this place maybe cann put down the address.
                        i came across this store by chance as i was looking for former west lake food stall
                        think maybe it is called shufu food and market

Comment

Try this one, they specialize in muffins (all freshly baked). The chocolate cheese is my son's favourite, blueberry is mine.

The Signature Patisserie
                          No. 151 Chin Swee Road, #01-29 Manhattan House.

Comment

Originally posted by fatt View Post
                            think maybe it is called shufu food and market
                            Yes Blk 320 Shunfu Road.

Comment

not exactly muffin though she does make them too. she is a fren of mine and the dibo the dragon which you see in the blog was similar to the one which she made for my boy's birthday. just thot i share...

http://aprilcho.blogspot.com/
                              I don't need another watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X