X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grail Pickup: JLC Master Compressor Diver Chronograph

My grail pickup, Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Diver Chronograph

Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Now for some custom straps
    Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

wow...that is really jaw dropping beautiful
      My Tumblr
      -------------------
      http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Great acquisition.. ! Tx for sharing with us..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks guys

Found a spare Maratac blue strap in the strap case so cut the notches down to fit more and slapped it on

LOVE IT! I was slowly getting irked by the rubber strap and was even thinking of selling off cause of the strap, now I'm back in love. So fickle. Definitely getting K-strap to build me a custom one
          Current COLLECTION

Comment

wow...nice piece of timepiece!!!!really solid looking....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Wow.....very nice!

I got the Navy SEALs version couple of weeks back

Comment

Originally posted by deathstar View Post
                Wow.....very nice!

I got the Navy SEALs version couple of weeks back
                You didn't happen to get it from Visiotime or 18ksub? I was very very keen to get that and when I contacted them it was sold.

So second choice was this or the Diving GMT

Wanna trade? hahahaha
                Current COLLECTION

Comment

I got mine new. No intention to let it go. Sorry

Comment

haha no worries mate, always worth a shot I would want an NSA to round out the collection still
                    Current COLLECTION

Comment

I like your strap, the one with blue thread. Chio!

Any idea where I can get one?

Comment

Either from Broadarrow (http://www.broadarrow.net/maratac.htm) if you want to buy a few, or direct from this guy on ebay (http://stores.ebay.com/timepiecerepublic)

For the MCDC or NSA, the lug width is 22mm. If you want to reuse the JLC buckle, get the true sized 22/22 straps. If not, then the notched 22/24 if you want to use PAM buckles.
                        Current COLLECTION

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Awesome watch! Congrats & enjoy!
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by deathstar View Post
                              Thank you!
                              No worries, suggest for the NSA get the red thread one...will be really hot.

@psee: Thanks. Sadly, think I'm letting it go to pursue an NSA instead
                              Current COLLECTION

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X