Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sekio Criteria Kinetic

Hi all,

I have a Sekio Criteria Kinetic 5M62 movement almost 6 yrs old. However, I realise my watch can't hold charge, the most about 3 days I thnk the power reserve will be gone as compared to months in the past.

Is it worth to send in the watch for servicing at ThongSia? Roughly how much does it cost to change out the lithium ion?

Anybody send in their Kinetic before?

Thanks.

you can try sending it to K2 for the capacitor change, let Mr Goh noe u intend to use the lithium ion batt.

pricewise, shld be much cheaper than TS

K2
    Tanjong Katong Complex
    #03-K1

He opens aft 130pm

Comment

Thks for the info. Any idea how much does it cost to change the capacitor? If not convenient, kindly PM me. Thanks.

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
      you can try sending it to K2 for the capacitor change, let Mr Goh noe u intend to use the lithium ion batt.

pricewise, shld be much cheaper than TS

K2
      Tanjong Katong Complex
      #03-K1

He opens aft 130pm

Comment

Just called up, he said that he dun hv e spare part for 5M62 calibre... any other recommendation?

Comment

Originally posted by stan79 View Post
          Just called up, he said that he dun hv e spare part for 5M62 calibre... any other recommendation?
          spare part? or did u tell him u are changing only the capacitor instead of servicing the watch?

maybe he misunderstood your meaning,lol.

if he doesn't have the capacitor, i think you may have to go down to TS

Comment

U can actually buy a replacement capacitor from the ebay for about $15-20 and replace it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by tanwill View Post
              U can actually buy a replacement capacitor from the ebay for about $15-20 and replace it yourself.
              i dont think i have e skills to do that myself...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X