Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on my first Omega...

Dear All Omega Owners,

I am thinking of getting either the PO normal watch,45mm or the Speedmaster Pro, 42 mm as my 1st Omega. I actually like the Speedy more than PO but seems like PO the built and quality is better than Speedy.

If I go with Speedy, what would be the recommendations of bros here on which version to get..the 3570.50 or the 3573.50? $$ is not an issue. The attractiveness and the ability of the watch to amaze me as long as possible is more important..Does the sapphire glass version more durable than hesalite version and scratch less easily? Is it easy to buff off the scratches on the hesalite? I actually like the hesalite more but worry of the maintenance involved..

Thanks for your advice.

BR

Your question of 3570 vs 3573 (or hesalite vs sapphire) is one of the most FAQ for the moonwatch. Google the internet and you will find many opinions from around the world.

Anyway quick answers to some of your questions...

Does the sapphire glass version more durable than hesalite version and scratch less easily? => Depends what you mean by durable. Sapphire is more scratch proof but hesalite is harder to break (which is why it was used by the astronauts)

Is it easy to buff off the scratches on the hesalite? => Yes. And it's cheaper to replace the hesalite as compared with sapphire.

At the end of the day you should know which one appeal to you more. My guess is 3573 since money is not an issue
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Both are nice watch. There is no right or wrong answer. Not to compare the spec, you will go nowhere. I prefer PO as I got one. If I have to choose Speedy, I will get the 3570.50. Follow your heart.

Comment

Money not a problem then go for 3573, sapphire crystal and enjoy the transparent back case. IMHO

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X