Preowned watch shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preowned watch shop

Hi, would like to seek recommendations to any local preowned rolex watch dealer that has a wide range of preowned rolex to view and also quote reasonable price. I'm looking at some of the discontinued models like 15200 &15210 .....

Noticed that there is one (black shop mentioned here before)that has a wide selection of rolex watches but the price is really steep. Close to new watch price

Of the few I've been to, I think Bxxxxx Axx at Chinatown pt. has a good selection. Pxxx Kxxx... a bit pricey.

Most of the others, very limited selection. There are some others which deal with the more "towkay" crowd... but I'm not familiar with them.

Comment

Skip Pxxx Kxxx....they are not very reasonable in pricing.... only good thing is the young chicks chatting with you and trying to psycho you to buy!

There are a few shops at Chinatown point itself....go and walk a round... there are 2 on level 2 where the overhead bridge is.....

Comment

Agree, the price at Pxxx Kxxx is really steep. Thanks for the recommendation, will go and see see look look.

Comment

anytime mate....

my personal advice is to post here and see if there are any sellers... it is cheaper and better to buy from owners...ppl with rolex generally take quite good care of their watches....unless they are too damn rich....then they can't be bothered to sell in this case...
          Last edited by paithorn; 10-07-07, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Hmm you've got a point. Why let the dealers earn when we watch lovers are already linked up in this forum. Cheers.

Comment

unless you can't find what you want, then go to the dealers as they shd have a wider collection.... good luck in yr search bro...

Comment

Yo Bro,

Bxxxxx Axx is good and the owners are professional. I got my 16610 from them also. Alternatively, there's another preowned shop in Fortune Centre Level 3 I think. Forget about Pxxx Kxxx... It's really 'Peng GUI'

HAHAHAA
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                  Yo Bro,

Bronze Age is good and the owners are professional. I got my 16610 from them also. Alternatively, there's another preowned shop in Fortune Centre Level 3 I think. Forget about Pxxx Kxxx... It's really 'Peng GUI'

HAHAHAA
                  Oh..the fortune centre 1. That's where I got my first Rolex =)

I highly recommend that place. It's the one next to the beauty shop right?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yo bros, thanks for all the recommendations. Didn't know there are so many preowned shops around.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Oh..the fortune centre 1. That's where I got my first Rolex =)

I highly recommend that place. It's the one next to the beauty shop right?
                      Yeah. Walk past the chinese girls will ask: Come Sir. Massage?
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Sound so..... erm....
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hi just happen to pop by. Didn't see any preowned watch shop at level 3. Only see a pawnshop beside the beauty shop. But the girls are chio....

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
                            Hi just happen to pop by. Didn't see any preowned watch shop at level 3. Only see a pawnshop beside the beauty shop. But the girls are chio....
                            Ok.. now we noe where to go for our SG-ROC first gathering..
                            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Ok louis will take note of the venue for our SGROC meet up..heheheh
                              Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                              Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                              Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                              Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X