Any avid divers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any avid divers?

All you dive watch collectors, any one interested to learn diving or go on the occasional weekend dive getaways?

scared got 'pirate' la ..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

dive watches are not tat good, i use Suunto D6 as dive computer/watch.

Comment

i dont dare dive with pirate.

i wear my citizen aqualand and out dated sunnto solution alpha. now i depend on dive table and sinn EZM3
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

what equipment u using
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Can a desk diver join in? i wear dive watches..but dun dive other than in office...hahaha...

Equipments- rolex sub and a laptop
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Somali people rejected my application cos too short in height and length. hahaha.

Taylormade - Suunto D6 is a good watch but abit overkill for me as i am very basic. Not using mixed gas and dun log my dives electronically.

Ocean, Terrence - From colt forum to here ah.

Triton - Using Oceanic Bcd and regulator which i co-share with my friend due to the reduced trips nowadays. Hoping for a Diverite present from my missus.

Feilong Boss - As long as not musk diver can liao. hahahahaha.

Comment

One of my overseas dive trip, the ang mos has got a penchant of wearing their rollies for dive. I was hoping their bezel seized up and i could get one from fire sale. hahaha.

Comment

diver rite? u heading in direction of technical diving? i prefer back floation device as one of my specialty is wreck diving. once you get it, let me know how is it?

musk diver? muff diver can or not? hehe

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                  Triton - Using Oceanic Bcd and regulator which i co-share with my friend due to the reduced trips nowadays. Hoping for a Diverite present from my missus.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Pirate King....Boss here is Big Towkay Triton and Mr A.S.K aka Rich Man Son aka Darkangel...i am just a coolie here...the wharfside type...see divers on a daily basis..but hor....me myself cannot dive...swim yes...dive no....

So i am a certified Landlubber in a sense...hehehehe....

Pls post some of your diving pictures if possible in the near future....
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

hahaha, A.S.K so apt, what is asked will be given. How-ever, i'm sure Darkangel work for his prizes.

Of course, no prob will post pictures of my dives when the upcoming trip comes.

Happy V day to all and HUAT ah to buy more watches.

Comment

I got a BALL EHCI which is suitable for diving. I only know how to dive but the problem is that I dive in only one direction. And the diving direction is deep down...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                          Somali people rejected my application cos too short in height and length. hahaha.

Taylormade - Suunto D6 is a good watch but abit overkill for me as i am very basic. Not using mixed gas and dun log my dives electronically.

Ocean, Terrence - From colt forum to here ah.

Suunto D4 are basic. I thinking buying one. cost $590.00
                          Id I buy two can have beeter discount do you qwant it?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                            I got a BALL EHCI which is suitable for diving. I only know how to dive but the problem is that I dive in only one direction. And the diving direction is deep down...
                            that are not easy to diving deep down w/o weight bar... I cant ... I will float up due to fat hahaha

Comment

ADEX 2011 is around the corner.

It wil...l be held from 22 - 24 April 2011 at Suntec Convention Centre, Hall 404.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X