Question on BNIB Unamed, Undated watch from overseas AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on BNIB Unamed, Undated watch from overseas AD

Hello all, newbie and latecomer here. Thoroughly enjoyed reading the postings and information since I started exploring this site.

I see that there are a lot of BNIB watches bought overseas and being sold by bro forumers here.

Understand that a piece with Unamed and Undated warranty card is more desirable if I don't intend to wear it.

Question is, if I'm buying the watch to wear, will local RSC honour the warranty if it is bought from Overseas with Unamed, Undated warranty card ? Read from one of the threads here that RSC will required the original purchase receipt....

Hope some bro can enlighten me. Thanks !

Originally posted by ttoh View Post
    Hello all, newbie and latecomer here. Thoroughly enjoyed reading the postings and information since I started exploring this site.

I see that there are a lot of BNIB watches bought overseas and being sold by bro forumers here.

Understand that a piece with Unamed and Undated warranty card is more desirable if I don't intend to wear it.

Question is, if I'm buying the watch to wear, will local RSC honour the warranty if it is bought from Overseas with Unamed, Undated warranty card ? Read from one of the threads here that RSC will required the original purchase receipt....

If brought from overseas yes they will honour because it's international warrenty.

BUT...if you want to bring it to RSC to make use of your warrenty..you have to write the name and date. Even if it's not your name on the card...it doesnt matter. Most important there is a name...and date

Note this works ONLY if you go to RSC...if you dun go RSC un dun need to la..but date right...cannot back date too much...at most 1 year from the year of manufacture...otherwise they dun believe also haha

Dun need original receipt

Hope it helps!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Crystal......... been meaning to ask the same question as well

Thanks

Comment

Read from one of the threads here that RSC will required the original purchase receipt....

If you show RSC an unnamed and undated warranty card, they will throw a tantrum. It is under this scenario that you would need the original purchase receipt to proof that your watch is still under warranty. Please note that they will still insist that you fill-up the empty spaces in the card before they honour your warranty.

If you show them a named and dated warranty card, then there's no need for the receipt.

Comment

Wah ! Superfast response, and crystal clear too, glad I came to this forum. Thanks Darkangel and ejaan ! I can go shopping liao

Comment

Hehehe...have fun! hmm which watch you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Hehehe...have fun! hmm which watch you looking at?
              Thanks ! GMT IIc or Milgauss Black Dial....leaning more towards GMT IIc now due to it's versatility, unless got windfall this weekend, then both !

Comment

Thanks ! GMT IIc or Milgauss Black Dial....leaning more towards GMT IIc now due to it's versatility, unless got windfall this weekend, then both !
                Ahh..got quite alot of GMT IIc available...have fun searching I personally prefer the GMT IIc

Comment

Good luck in your acquisition...
                  Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                  Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                  Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                  Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Share with us the pics of the model that you finally decides on. Good luck on your "hunt"

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X