case size of PO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case size of PO

to confirm the case size of PO 2208.50: 45.5mm is it include the measurement of the crown?
    it look smaller than my 44mm pam!
    or is it i saw the 2209.50
    can someone enlighten me
    Rolex DeepSea
    Panerai PAM104
    Panerai PAM351
    Omega PO 2208.50
    Ball fireman Ionosphere Chrono
    Cartier Santos 100

45.5mm exclude crown man.

Comment

sorry, i went down AD to confirm last weekend, took a ruler to measure is about 42mm exclude the crown. the measurment was 45.5mm includsive of the crown!
      Rolex DeepSea
      Panerai PAM104
      Panerai PAM351
      Omega PO 2208.50
      Cartier Santos 100

Comment

Originally posted by DT23 View Post
        sorry, i went down AD to confirm last weekend, took a ruler to measure is about 42mm exclude the crown. the measurment was 45.5mm includsive of the crown!
        the planet ocean series comes in 2 sizes, either 42 mm or 45.5 mm in case diameter....
        Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
        Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
        Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

45mm got more "presence" but be forewarned, it can be pretty irritating if u hv a small wrist. that said, orange bezel PO is really outstanding. mine received quite a bit of compliments from colleagues and once from an ang-moh on the train.
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            45mm got more "presence" but be forewarned, it can be pretty irritating if u hv a small wrist. that said, orange bezel PO is really outstanding. mine received quite a bit of compliments from colleagues and once from an ang-moh on the train.
            Yea man, Orange PO damn loud!! I can notice it 5 meters away. Hahaha...

I saw one guy wearing Orange PO last nite in the train, just stand next to me. He glance at mine, I glance at his, and we look at each other. Hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
              Yea man, Orange PO damn loud!! I can notice it 5 meters away. Hahaha...

I saw one guy wearing Orange PO last nite in the train, just stand next to me. He glance at mine, I glance at his, and we look at each other. Hahaha...
              heh...that's why i got myself the black dial with all white markers...more subtle...hehehe
              Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
              Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
              Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
              Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by DT23 View Post

this is what i mean.... but finally, i had purchase the beauty

p.s. sorry for the bad quality photo taken from my hp.
                Rolex DeepSea
                Panerai PAM104
                Panerai PAM351
                Omega PO 2208.50
                Cartier Santos 100

Comment

i think yours is the 42mm version and not the 45.5mm version.

The bezel on the 45mm version looks like scallops while the 42mm version looks more like edges.

or maybe its just that I cant really see clearly from your pic

anyway no matter 42 or 45, as long as it fits you thats all that matters
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

both 42mm & 45mm bezels look the same, only the size is different. the other bezel that you may be describing is the seamaster one: it's not a round bezel but more straight edge type.
                    ~ money doesn't buy class ~

Comment

Originally posted by tweety889 View Post
                      both 42mm & 45mm bezels look the same, only the size is different. the other bezel that you may be describing is the seamaster one: it's not a round bezel but more straight edge type.
                      er, i meant the edges of the PO as I def know the difference btw SMP and PO bezel

found this link for you. take a look at the edges of the 42mm vs the 45mm POs

http://www.equationoftime.com/review....php?product=7

straight edges on the 42mm PO bezel vs clam-like edges on the 45.5mm PO.

cheers!
                      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        er, i meant the edges of the PO as I def know the difference btw SMP and PO bezel

found this link for you. take a look at the edges of the 42mm vs the 45mm POs

http://www.equationoftime.com/review....php?product=7

straight edges on the 42mm PO bezel vs clam-like edges on the 45.5mm PO.

cheers!
                        You are right bro. The edges on 42mm and 45mm is different.

Comment

if you got a big PO, go and measure it & tell me if i wrong!!!!
                          Rolex DeepSea
                          Panerai PAM104
                          Panerai PAM351
                          Omega PO 2208.50
                          Cartier Santos 100

Comment

hi, from the pic, it seems you measure from the bezel, not the case of the watch. 45.5mm is the case size for the bigger size PO with scalloped bezel.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X