Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good AD to recommend for Seamaster 300m

Hi all,

I'm contemplating to get a Seamaster 300m Chronometer.

Any bros here can point me to a good AD with good discount?

Also, what's the list for either the 2254.50 or 2255.80? And what's the typical discount?

Drop me a PM if inconvenient.

Oh, if anyone here has a one of the above, and selling, do let me know.

Cheers

Hi there, for 2254, list price would be S$3600 before standard discount of 15%. If you know someone from the shop, you may get up to 20% discount. Btw, this is really a nice watch.

Comment

Seamaster 2254.50

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I just realise that the Seamaster range is gradually moving towards co-axial movement, which means the most entry level Seamaster 300m Auto will cost S$4800 list !

Seriously considering whether to spend more to get the newer co-axial movement or just stick to the existing caliber1120 on the 2254.

Cheers.

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
      Hi there, for 2254, list price would be S$3600 before standard discount of 15%. If you know someone from the shop, you may get up to 20% discount. Btw, this is really a nice watch.

Comment

Ya, Omega is moving towards Co-Axial... So, if you really interested in 300M, better get it now as there still got some stocks. FYI, they have discontinue the old version 300M and replace by Co-Axial version. Bear in mind that, not only the movt is changed, the design as well.

Comment

does anyone know how much the 2220.80.00 will cost? its the "bond" seamaster but with co-axial movement. thanks.

Comment

Hi,

During my last visit, the new Seamaster 300m range with co-axial are already retailing at S$4800/-.

For the 2220.80, it will definitely start from S$4800, or more.

Looking at the rate Omega is increasing the price and their entrance level, it may be out of reach for me soon.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Comment

I manage to get a black bazel Omega Seamaster 300m today from a pre-owned shop at Lucky Plaza in Mint condition for $1900 with papers and box. No visible scratches, you should be looking at this kind of price for second hand.
              Everyone has only 24 hours a day... what are you going to do about it?

Comment

Seamaster 300

Hi,

Great for you to get this pre-own piece

By the way, is it the 2254.50 you have?

Can PM me the shop details?

Cheers.

Originally posted by tay.joe View Post
                I manage to get a black bazel Omega Seamaster 300m today from a pre-owned shop at Lucky Plaza in Mint condition for $1900 with papers and box. No visible scratches, you should be looking at this kind of price for second hand.

Comment

Hi micb... you got PM...

Comment

Can you PM me the shop in Lucky Plaza. Thanks,

Comment

shd be the one near the side entrance?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...