Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Omega Constellation is cheaper at Airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Omega Constellation is cheaper at Airport?

Hi,

I have been researching for watches and I think I have made up my mind to buy a pair of Omega Constellation watch for me and my missus.

2 questions before buying it though:
    1. Would they be able to provide more discount because I am buying 2 watches in one go?
    2. Are Omega watches price is cheaper in airport compared to the street market?

Can anyone help to confirm me on this?

Thanks

Hello,

I have a same question.

Thanks in advance.

Omega Constellation 123.10.35.20.01.002
    Shanghai S107 Classic
    Rolex Datejust 116243

文章千古事 得失寸心知

Comment

I think one has to get some quotes from local shops then go into departure halls to make the comparison. Logically, it should be cheaper cos there is no gst charge.

This was my last impression when I want to buy some perfume and the lady told me the difference. If wait till I come back and buy, they will charge the gst.
      This is done by verifying the flt ticket. They will know if it's a departure or arrival flt.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by w1ck3d View Post
        Hi,

I have been researching for watches and I think I have made up my mind to buy a pair of Omega Constellation watch for me and my missus.

2 questions before buying it though:
        1. Would they be able to provide more discount because I am buying 2 watches in one go?
        2. Are Omega watches price is cheaper in airport compared to the street market?

Can anyone help to confirm me on this?

Thanks
        Not necessarily true. Suggest you ask friends to check from their regular ADs for the price. They can probably help you get much better price.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X