Is 20% the best for JLC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 20% the best for JLC?

Was looking at the Reverso earlier on. Max disc offered is 20%.
    Anyone can advise if 20% is a good deal?

In the drawer
    R 6694 / TH 3000 / R 79240 / R 16610 V / B Aviator / O PO / R 178341 /
    L Pilot Miyota Type-B / G Incursore / FC Healey

NIB Omega Planet Ocean 42mm for sale.

can be easily stretch to 25percent

Comment

Originally posted by steven loi View Post
      can be easily stretch to 25percent
      Oh cool! Care to share which boutique bro? Thanks.

In the drawer
      R 6694 / TH 3000 / R 79240 / R 16610 V / B Aviator / O PO / R 178341 /
      L Pilot Miyota Type-B / G Incursore / FC Healey

NIB Omega Planet Ocean 42mm for sale.

Comment

I think you can try the Changi Airport boutique which can give at least 20% + 7% GST off....

Comment

Originally posted by stektan View Post
          I think you can try the Changi Airport boutique which can give at least 20% + 7% GST off....
          Hi,

May I know which watch boutique in the airport? I saw a JLC watch that I like inside the airport terminal but no discount given.

Comment

Originally posted by retrovox View Post
            Hi,

May I know which watch boutique in the airport? I saw a JLC watch that I like inside the airport terminal but no discount given.
            You sure no discount given and did u ask the sales staff there about the price? As what i have know the price that is stated there in T3 is already after 25% discount and duty free and that means total is around more than 30% off retail.

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
              You sure no discount given and did u ask the sales staff there about the price? As what i have know the price that is stated there in T3 is already after 25% discount and duty free and that means total is around more than 30% off retail.
              In that case, then it could be.

Comment

Just went to the JLC Boutique at Raffles Hotel and was told the max discount is 20%. Apparently 25% was the "old discount structure". Can you share how it's possible to get 25%?

Comment

This is not a secret. Just go to T3 when you are flying overseas and ask any of the sales staff there and they will explain to you.

Comment

Wow will have to wait till then! Does anyone know a sale staff within who can facilitate a deal?

Comment

my AD in indonesia could get me around 42 percent off ( max discount ) from non limited ed and 32 for limted.
                      selection are very limited tho.....

Comment

Originally posted by p3l3r View Post
                        my AD in indonesia could get me around 42 percent off ( max discount ) from non limited ed and 32 for limted.
                        selection are very limited tho.....
                        Not sure whether this discount is negated by the luxury-tax in Indonesia. Maybe can you let us know what is the nett-price (after discount plus tax) you need to pay for common models such as Portuguese Auto 5001 or a Reverso Grand Date ?

I have put my name in local AD for the 2011 Master Geographic and may be open to source from ADs in neighbouring countries too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X