Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real or Fake Rollies/watches in Gallery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real or Fake Rollies/watches in Gallery?

Hi guys,

Juz like to know if there has been any postings of Replica watches passing off as authentic ones in the gallery section of SGROC? As nowadays very hard to tell real or fake ones by pictures only.

Ever spotted any of the bros posting pictures of their fake "Prized" collections but pai seh to ask or point it out?

which one look fake to you?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      which one look fake to you?
      No lah, juz wondering only lah... For me even if I spotted also won't point it out... afterall it's a friendly forum. No need to say out, act clever and start an arguement/war right? Afterall I'm not an expert in Rollies. Hee

Actually it all boils down to the ego thingy... doesn't it makes one wonder some times that how come some bro jz gets to acquire all the "Hard To Get", Rare and Super Expensive pieces? I know some bro are really loaded but sometimes got money also doesn't mean can get the whole collection of special watches mah... makes it quite un-believable...you know what I mean?

Comment

erm..i tink most of the fellows in here are quite well-off to a certain extent due to it is a Rolex forum....and many bros in here are super duper well off..but they are discreet lar...so it is not a veri hard thing for them to aquire nice and special pieces...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

diff ppl got diff views on wad is inexpensive and expensive mah...hahaha....to a millionaire a 20k watch is just a nice plaything on wrist...but for blue collar coolie like myself 20k is my 2 years salary leh...hahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            erm..i tink most of the fellows in here are quite well-off to a certain extent due to it is a Rolex forum....and many bros in here are super duper well off..but they are discreet lar...so it is not a veri hard thing for them to aquire nice and special pieces...
            Haha I believe you are one of the Super Duper well off but discreet and humble bro lah... As can see you have an attap house by the sea. HeeHee...

I only own a lousy HDB by the smelly dirty Longkangs lor...

Comment

huh..haha..i juz a small fry in the huge ocean...nothing special...juz a blue collar coolie...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                huh..haha..i juz a small fry in the huge ocean...nothing special...juz a blue collar coolie...
                Aiyah... if you small fry then guess I'm the plankton lor...

I can't even afford a decent rollie lor... sigh... But look at the gallery section. Rollies after Rollies after Rollies... Some bro are simply damn LOADED!!!

Comment

hahaha..i am sure they do work hard to buy them....lol....u will slowly get poisoned by all the pieces and embark on the road of no return of watch addiction....hahaha....pams are worse....buy watch muz buy straps,buckles and more straps.....

Comment

I already half way down the road liao.. sob sob... Until my wife complaining liao... Jz Omega seamaster series alone I got 4 liao. Siao Liao...

Utimately hope I can control myself to save enough to get a decent tourbillon... hee

Comment

wow...nice collection u had....hmm..now who is the big boy here...hahaha....tourbillion is truly in the big boy league...juz the servicing will kill off mere mortals....

Comment

Some bros here are dealers or very serious collectors, so I am not surprise that you can see the whole collection here... you see Ferraris, Lambos, which cost millions of dollars on the street, whole collection of rollies is peanuts man....

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                          For me even if I spotted also won't point it out... afterall it's a friendly forum. No need to say out, act clever and start an arguement/war right? Afterall I'm not an expert in Rollies. Hee
                          I believe we should continue to keep this forum friendly. Anyway what benefit does one get by pointing it out? Of course if you are the buyer then it's a different story. In this instance, it's best that you get the watch authenticated by the respective SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                            Hi guys,

Juz like to know if there has been any postings of Replica watches passing off as authentic ones in the gallery section of SGROC? As nowadays very hard to tell real or fake ones by pictures only.

Ever spotted any of the bros posting pictures of their fake "Prized" collections but pai seh to ask or point it out?
                            I believe...so far I havent seen 1. I am able to tell the diff between real and a fake with a 90+% accuracy from the picture.

I think it's just suicide to put a fake in the pic...coz seriously...some of us can tell the diff...no matter what...a fake and a real...the difference is significant

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I'm sure it won't pass Darkie inspection, he will know whether it's real or fake in one glance..best of all once he feels it, he will know......
                              There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X