Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading in Omega for Rolex?

Hi all old birds,

I am holding on to my close to 4 years old Speedmaster(Bought brand new that time) and I am thinking of trading in for a Rolex Submarina or GMT Master either a pre-owned or brand new.

Any good place which offers good trade in value where I can go there to look look see see?

Thank you!

Regards

Hi,

If you search the forum and by looking at the no. of ads that are available, you should be able to source for a reasonable deal. There are a number of watch dealers, including private sellers who may be able to make some kind of suitable offer. You may want to start making your contacts now.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Agree with bro OK that the forum is a good starting place to source for a suitable trade. Good luck!
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Hi Gurus,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you so much for your good advise.

The model number of my Speedmaster is 35135000, i cannot find this watch on Omega website under Speedmaster series.

I took very good care of the watch and had once servicing once just last month with a popular & renowned shop.

Though it is a purchased in Dec 2006, but it is running very well and outlook, took great care of it, washed it every wear without fail.

I have so far got one shop(which I will not disclose) that offers me $1,200.00 or at most $1,300.00 as a overtrade for a Rolex and I am hence checking if you experts here if the price is consider a good trade value?

It is almost 50% of the price which I bought brand new.

Anywhere I could fetch a slightly high value for my dear Omega. I am not a collector so only wanted to keep 2 watches max.(Don't have so many hands to wear,just joking!kekekekeke!)

Will i get to sell at a higher price here.Full box and card from local AD(Box pealing off liao)but watch is perfect in condition,i would say 9.5/10

Thank you!

Comment

You can try to post the watch in our sales forum....happy selling!!!

Cheers,
          Feilong108
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You have at least done some homework before you sell your watch. Sometimes, we just have to accept the fact that some watches just can't fetch good resale prices and unfortunately, your watch brand & model happens to be one of them. Not that it is no good or anything inferior. And the price quoted to you should be slightly higher than if you were to just sell it to the shop because you were intending to trade for another watch from the same shop, right? Thus, you are likely to get a lower price if you were merely selling the watch and not trading.

Yes, as what Mr Feilong108 has advised, try your luck in the forum's sales section. You can probably sell a little higher than what the shop has offered and see how it goes.

Cheers!
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The 3513.50 is a discontinued model hence it isnt listed on the current Speedmaster range, but if you use the watchfinder function on the Omega website you can still locate it.

To be honest, not to dismiss the great care you adopted in looking after your watch, if you can get almost 50% of the price for your 4.5 year old omega, I would leap at the offer. If you listed on the forums you might get another 100-200$ but would take very much longer to move.

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/sp.../date/35135000

The link above should provide you some info to list for your sale. Hope this helps!

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
              Hi Gurus,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you so much for your good advise.

The model number of my Speedmaster is 35135000, i cannot find this watch on Omega website under Speedmaster series.

I took very good care of the watch and had once servicing once just last month with a popular & renowned shop.

Though it is a purchased in Dec 2006, but it is running very well and outlook, took great care of it, washed it every wear without fail.

I have so far got one shop(which I will not disclose) that offers me $1,200.00 or at most $1,300.00 as a overtrade for a Rolex and I am hence checking if you experts here if the price is consider a good trade value?

It is almost 50% of the price which I bought brand new.

Anywhere I could fetch a slightly high value for my dear Omega. I am not a collector so only wanted to keep 2 watches max.(Don't have so many hands to wear,just joking!kekekekeke!)

Will i get to sell at a higher price here.Full box and card from local AD(Box pealing off liao)but watch is perfect in condition,i would say 9.5/10

Thank you!
              My Tumblr
              -------------------
              http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

try selling ur omega speedmaster 35135000 full set. I would say it should fetch around $1500-$1900 depending on condition n buyer.
                Some pple buy to appreciate while most buy becos of its price. u decide
                D.W.M.T

Comment

Hi bro,

Is ur speedmaster still available? Pm me pls with ur revised price offer n latest pic if possible n thank you!

Cheers! ;-)
                  My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                  Rolex DateJust 16233,
                  Rolex Submariner 16613LN
                  Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
                  Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
                  Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
                  Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
                  Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
                  Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
                  Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Hi bro,

Is ur speedmaster still available? Pm me pls n thank you!

Cheers! ;-)
                    My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                    Rolex DateJust 16233,
                    Rolex Submariner 16613LN
                    Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
                    Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
                    Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
                    Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
                    Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
                    Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
                    Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X