Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise Needed: Vintage Omega Seamaster 600

to all Omega expert,

I have a vintage Omega Seamaster 600 which is not working anymore. Not sure is genuine or not....

Need advise on the estimation of repair cost and how much i can sell with the current condition?

Thanks a lot.....

Can post pics again. Cant see your pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mamba View Post
      I have a vintage Omega Seamaster 600 which is not working anymore. Not sure is genuine or not....

Need advise on the estimation of repair cost and how much i can sell with the current condition?
      as your picture cannot be seen, i can only assume...

if it's a sm 600, any competent watch maker can service it and probably repair it. if it has sentimental value and/or need unobtainable parts, you can send it to wheelock place for a full service.

if it's a sm 600m (pro), then i recommend sending it to bienne OR selling it as-is if you don't have enough money for a restoration.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

sorry to bro taxico and jwth, i have deleted the photos....i had passed the watch to a family member who can appreciate it more.
        Thanks again for your help.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X