Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Citizen Watch?

Hi Guys,
    Grateful if you can recommend a shop or vendor in Singapore that has a good selection of citizen watches for sale, with competitive prices.
    TIA!

Enders
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Are the watch shops at the Bencoolen good enough for you?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      As mentioned, Bencoolen is a good place for budget buys. Most of the goods there are quite competitive in price.
      However, the only thing i want to comment on, is the range. Most of the watches that u will see there may be the latest and limited, not comparable to other big stores such as Mustafa where there are some models are quite dated due to the hefty price tag....such as the eco drive complications...which comes first in mind.
      Should u hv any older models in mind which u might be interested, take down the model numbers and let the Bencoolen shop people know, they might be able to order for u. Mustafa is a good place to find out to browse the range.

Comment

try people's park complex, bras basah complex.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated!

More than good enough, problem is I have no idea what/ where these Bencoolen shops are? Are they all located in Albert Complex?
          Greatly if you can identify them?

As mentioned, Bencoolen is a good place for budget buys. Most of the goods there are quite competitive in price.
          However, the only thing i want to comment on, is the range. Most of the watches that u will see there may be the latest and limited, not comparable to other big stores such as Mustafa where there are some models are quite dated due to the hefty price tag....such as the eco drive complications...which comes first in mind.
          Should u hv any older models in mind which u might be interested, take down the model numbers and let the Bencoolen shop people know, they might be able to order for u. Mustafa is a good place to find out to browse the range.
          Thanks for the tip, I will go Mustafa look see look see...

try people's park complex, bras basah complex.
          Thanks. I googled and found this operator named Skywatches who seem to carry an extensive range of Jpn watches, including Citizens. Any comments on this operator? Competitive price?
          ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
            ...Thanks for the tip, I will go Mustafa look see look see...

Thanks. I googled and found this operator named Skywatches who seem to carry an extensive range of Jpn watches, including Citizens. Any comments on this operator? Competitive price?
            If i'm not wrong, this skywatch is actually the authorised distributor for seiko watches... (tong sia???) no idea about the citizen as well as casio range that are listed in their websites though...
            Price wise, there are some local forum members felt that their price could be a little high...compare to becoolen's price, probably difference of 3 or 5 pink notes approximately. For more information about their price... suggest that you read/search the hardwarezone forum on the seiko or citizen price.

Btw... if u r going to mustafa, do note that there are 2 sections at the syed alwi building, aka the 2nd wing. The section that's closest to the money changer/titan/westar counter are watches that comes with local warranty. The section that's closest to the sunglass counters, are for export only...hence no warranty.
            As for the citizen counter at the serangoon plaza building, aka the 1st wing. The citizen watches displayed there are hard to tell if they are for export or with local warranty. The Valgary range is more bigger there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
              If i'm not wrong, this skywatch is actually the authorised distributor for seiko watches... (tong sia???) no idea about the citizen as well as casio range that are listed in their websites though...
              Price wise, there are some local forum members felt that their price could be a little high...compare to becoolen's price, probably difference of 3 or 5 pink notes approximately. For more information about their price... suggest that you read/search the hardwarezone forum on the seiko or citizen price.

Btw... if u r going to mustafa, do note that there are 2 sections at the syed alwi building, aka the 2nd wing. The section that's closest to the money changer/titan/westar counter are watches that comes with local warranty. The section that's closest to the sunglass counters, are for export only...hence no warranty.
              As for the citizen counter at the serangoon plaza building, aka the 1st wing. The citizen watches displayed there are hard to tell if they are for export or with local warranty. The Valgary range is more bigger there.
              Ok, got it, Many Thanks!
              ."

Comment

The Bencoolen is the name of the building and it is situated right opposite the OG shopping complex. I am not too sure where Albert Complex is. Once located, you only need to walk right into The Bencoolen and the rest is history

As for Skywatches, the shop is located at the fourth level of People's Park Complex and carries a different name. I've forgotten the exact name though. Not totally wrong, yes, the watch prices there ain't that cheap. Or should I put it more diplomatically, there are less expensive pricing for the same watches else where. And no, I do not think it is an AD for seiko watches, except Thong Sia.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  The Bencoolen is the name of the building and it is situated right opposite the OG shopping complex. I am not too sure where Albert Complex is...
                  As for Skywatches, the shop is located at the fourth level of People's Park Complex and carries a different name. I've forgotten the exact name though. Not totally wrong, yes, the watch prices there ain't that cheap. Or should I put it more diplomatically, there are less expensive pricing for the same watches else where. And no, I do not think it is an AD for seiko watches, except Thong Sia.
                  ALBERT Complex long time gone liao... that was the time when MAYMAY Watch was still a small shop... If u can find it... hopefully u're not in another dimension!
                  The BENCOOLEN is the new building that replaces ALBERT Complex. There're few old birds from ALBERT moved in to BENCOOLEN, 3D Trading, as well as MAYMAY. Some others who had moved in couples of years back, either chaplap(business failed) or moved off else where.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X