Tudor HYDRONAUT II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tudor HYDRONAUT II

Hi, anyone owns Tudor watch? Is this brand as reliable as Rolex, Omega? kindly enlighten as I intend to buy one.Thks.
    Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    Hi, anyone owns Tudor watch? Is this brand as reliable as Rolex, Omega? kindly enlighten as I intend to buy one.Thks.
    I have several Tudors. 2 of which are hydronauts. I have for a long time "abused" these watches and they're still alive and kicking. So I consider them reliable. Tudor belongs to the Rolex family after all.

Spent a wad at RSC recently to have one of them serviced. Now it looks as good as new that I have no heart to wear and abuse it as I had done in the past.

Comment

Tudor sports series r at least half the price cheaper than rolex.hw come so cheap?is it worth to get a Tudor nw? btw is Tudor still using the same movement as rolex?R both of them sister company?
      Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
        I have several Tudors. 2 of which are hydronauts. I have for a long time "abused" these watches and they're still alive and kicking. So I consider them reliable. Tudor belongs to the Rolex family after all.

Spent a wad at RSC recently to have one of them serviced. Now it looks as good as new that I have no heart to wear and abuse it as I had done in the past.
        Is tudor as gd as rolex? hw much does it cost to overhaul/service tudor watches?same price as rolex or cheaper?kindly assist.thks.
        Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

why so much cheaper...??

cos different kinda of stainless steel......... cos different kinda movement used..... cos movement not cosc certified.......

tudor movements are modified eta movements......
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Is tudor as gd as rolex? hw much does it cost to overhaul/service tudor watches?same price as rolex or cheaper?kindly assist.thks.
            Depends on what you mean by "as good". Reliability wise I would say yes. Price on the pre-own market may not be as good as a Rolex. But there are some Pre-Tiger models that are sought after, such as the submariner and the chrono. Their prices are now way above the original cost of these watches.

The service cost would also depend on the state of your watch. I sent mine for servicing after 7 years and after much abuse. The cost was about $400.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
              The service cost would also depend on the state of your watch. I sent mine for servicing after 7 years and after much abuse. The cost was about $400.
              servicing still cheaper than rolex. I intend to get 1 for everyday wear. dun wan to get tag cos too common liao. tag resale value also as bad as tudor.
              Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                why so much cheaper...??

cos different kinda of stainless steel......... cos different kinda movement used..... cos movement not cosc certified.......

tudor movements are modified eta movements......
                actually i dun quite understand what u mean leh.....like diff kinda of SS. what u mean by modify eta movements?can kindly explain more detailed?thks.

bro, if given a choice, u wld get a tag heuer or tudor for everyday wear?
                Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

I vote for tudor.
                  somehow it appeals to me more than tag, though I like the tag carrera.

Comment

These days...Rolex has concentrated more on the designs of Tudor,it has changed alot from last time which they just copy their own Rolex designs and change a little here and there.

I saw the new ones recently...starting to smile at me ald man..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      These days...Rolex has concentrated more on the designs of Tudor,it has changed alot from last time which they just copy their own Rolex designs and change a little here and there.

I saw the new ones recently...starting to smile at me ald man..
                      so any plans to get a Tudor after selling your Explorer II?
                      Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

so any plans to get a Tudor after selling your Explorer II?
                        Make money from investment first then talk,then can buy anything ald at the time..haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

was reading a mag and saw the the chorno tudor watch, damn swee leh, esp with the red tudor logo... any1 know price after discount for the following 2 ?? thanks

Comment

About S$3070 at Cortina (15% discount I think) for the steel one. Just asked a few days ago.

I was told they now use a Tudor (ETA/Valjoux) 7753 movement.

The difference between this base 7753 vs the old 7750 used in the older tudor chronos is that the new 7753 is more robust.

Further, the sub-dials on the 7753 are at 3,6,9 positions as opposed to the old 7750 used in earlier models which is at 6,9,12...

FYi what I read, the base-price of the 7750 movement is US$280, vs US$480 for the price of the 7753 movement.

I can't be sure... but I thought I read somewhere the ETA 7753 movements are not made in Switzerland?

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                              was reading a mag and saw the the chorno tudor watch, damn swee leh, esp with the red tudor logo... any1 know price after discount for the following 2 ?? thanks
                              NICE . This really changes my impression on TUDOR...
                              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X