Anniversary advice please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary advice please...

My company will be celebrating it's anniversary this September. I have set aside a budget of about $10k for a big party for my esteemed clients, staff and some family members.

I was thinking of inviting about 100 guests in total and giving them something to take away from the party. Tentatively, I have the OMG winner to perform at the event. Guests will be predominantly female. About 90% of them I think.

However, I have no idea where I should hold this event and what kind of food / beverages to choose.

I tried out this Vietnamese place at Orchard Central. It's called NUOC. They wanted to charge me about $65++ per head with simple soft drinks (no alcohol). Alcohol is charged at an extortionate rate!

Can anyone offer any better ideas?

is it a sunday/saturday/weekday night event?

does the place need to be say in town like orchard or can it be in suburb area?

is your budget of 10k inclusive of prizes? if yes, what is the expected value of the prize?

you got my number. you can always sms/call me. not sure if my suggestion will be appropriate
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks Triton. I am just exploring ideas at this time and nothing is fixed.

I would prefer a nice and comfortable establishment somewhere near an MRT station. That was why I initially thought of Somerset area. There's plenty of places to eat there. Ultimately, it needs to be convenient for those people who don't drive.

The day of the week for the event is not really paramount unless it increases the budget x-fold for holding it on a weekend.

As for the prizes, I am giving everyone a goodie bag and there will be 3 prizes. Of course, all have to be factored in with the budget. However, I managed to get a free TV and a portable massage chair at the weekend which I can use as 2 of the prizes.

I think I can probably give an allowance for $8-9k for the venue, food and drinks. The remaining amount will be kept for gifts and sundries for the event.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X