Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Bracelet Sizing with Warranty @ Thong Sia Building?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Bracelet Sizing with Warranty @ Thong Sia Building?

I just bought a Seiko Sumo from a bro here. Still got some warranty left.

Any bros here know if I can bring the watch to Thong Sia to get free bracelet sizing with the warranty?

Thank you in advance.

You can call Thong Sia to check but I do not see why this service is not free. Even if the watch is no longer under warranty, Thong Sia should provide this service FOC. At least I know City Chain does it. Keep us updated when you do.

Tx
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Resize bracelet need to go down to Thong Sia? I thought any watch shop that sell Seiko will help you for Free?

Comment

Unfortunately not so. I was charged $3 for resizing a Seiko watch bracelet at a heartland watch shop and this shop was also selling the same watch.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Oceanklassik so all City Chain do it FOC even though watch no buy from there?

FYI i just called Thong Sia. They said can do it FOC provided i show them Warranty.

Comment

For me i usually bring to K2 as nearer to my house..
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by fellali View Post
              Oceanklassik so all City Chain do it FOC even though watch no buy from there?

FYI i just called Thong Sia. They said can do it FOC provided i show them Warranty.
              Yes. At least that's what I have personally experienced with three different City Chain outlets. Very professional, obliging and friendly.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I called up the city chain @ novena. They said if no buy from city chain they charge $5 to resize. walao eh!
                I went Thong sia in the end...at least its free with warranty.

Comment

I called up the city chain @ novena. They said if no buy from city chain they charge $5 to resize. walao eh!
                  That's mean will charge without warranty?

Comment

not sure bro. try calling them and clarify...??

Comment

Then it's weird or there could be some change in policy I have done resizing of watch bracelets at the novena branch once, toa payoh central twice and parkway parade once. Didn't pay a cent for any. All happened last year though.

Tx for updating
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X