Need advice on seiko watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on seiko watch

Hi, im thinking in getting a seiko tuna or a monster, first time getting a japanese watch and basically i know nothing abt them can some watch expert give me some advice on them?

where retails then at cheap price? and also any website to see the models? i googled them and hardly any official website about these models.

Thanks alot

which version of tuna and/or monster are you looking @?

there are couple of tuna and/or monster on sale in the other watches garage.

are you looking for hacking or non-hacking movement?

you may check out the shops @ bencoolen or people's park complex for seiko watches where there is a wide range of monster available. as for tuna, it is slightly harder to find them in the market for there are fewer buyers compared to monster.

you can google for skywatch, watchesbay, both are local. alternatively, you can try japan sites such as seiya

Originally posted by hellmorphz View Post
    Hi, im thinking in getting a seiko tuna or a monster, first time getting a japanese watch and basically i know nothing abt them can some watch expert give me some advice on them?

where retails then at cheap price? and also any website to see the models? i googled them and hardly any official website about these models.

Thanks alot
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Oh thx a lot, hmmmm I've set my eyes on the sumo at skywatch, which cost 800+ I think, is it worth getting the watch from there?

Comment

you may want to consider big time located @ sims avenue before making a final decision. just google for (singapore big time) there should be a link and more information.

if you heading to big time, you can also consider K2 located @ tanjong katong complex.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Thx!! I shall go look ard and consider this watch

Comment

dont forget to post pictures of your new watch when you purchase. happy shopping

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

Bought my Sumo at Big Time @ Sims at start of the month, You will not regret getting it from there as the service is good and the price is reasonable.

Comment

I don't know where to get a good price but i can only tell you you won't regret getting a Sumo.

Comment

u may wanna post a wtb thread here, someone may contact u if they have one.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X