Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAI WEE trading @ TEKKA MALL/THE VERGE ... anyone bought from them before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAI WEE trading @ TEKKA MALL/THE VERGE ... anyone bought from them before?

Saw a numbers of Jap made Seikos on their showcase recently, tempted to buy but don't know how the price goes.
    Fellow brudders here, anyone got experience with 'em?
    Those Jap made ones issit parallel imports without THONGSIA warranty?

One thing i can confirm on Seiko Jap made/J models sold @ near by HANIFFA TEXTILES are without warranty.

bro.. wat model r u looking for? not all MIJ models r without local warranty.. its better for u to source ard b4 committing, esp at those reputable shops recommended by forums...

as for PI sets, usually r given warranty by the shops.. so not much worry..

Comment

Well...
      Went to TaiWee to pick-up my new addition to the current military collection that was acquired 9yrs ago, the SNZG17K- without warranty.

After that had a chit-chat with my colleague who had bought the J-make from Mustafa 2mths ago...surprised to find that he got it about $70 lesser than me.

Wah lau ehh... initially i thought i was ripped off.
      But then recall back that the shop in-charge mentions that he will honor any after sales servicing to my purchase, even though it was bought without warranty from ThongSia.
      So does the difference of $70 worth it? Don't know ley... according to my colleague, there's a catch to such low price... "U Buy @ Ur own pasa...", meaning to say that after the purchase of the non-warrantied piece from Mustafa, should there be any problem to the watch, you'll have to find other repairman to do your piece @ your own cost.

2 other online seller on the model i bought-
      SkyWatch- http://www.skywatches.com.sg/reviews...ch-snzg17j.htm
      CreationWatch- http://www.creationwatches.com/produ...atch-2509.html

Comment

Price aside...
        Fellow brudders here might be interested to know how about their service.
        Before i went there, i saw in another forum that mentioned about this shop...initially i had doubt abt what other claims that they had great shopping experiences there... I AM WRONG!
        The shop in-charge is very friendly, even you may walk in poorly dressed! No atas airs, No shunning, No hiding are the 3 good points about the couples team.
        I had a long chat with STEVEN- the shop IC(well he passed me a name card stating that he's the MD...), from different variations of my purchase to the difference of the K and J models, which is one good service which i didn't encountered in other shops in the Bencoolen as well as Bras Basah complex... where i had mostly ended up with "Not Sure" or "Dont Know" or "No difference"...
        Once i tell him my interest on the military design, immediately he points to me the other variations for my reference...

Well... despite the price difference, good shopping experience is one of the most positive point that may draw me back to the shop again...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X