Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Semaster Pro 2254.50

Hi,

Can I check if i still can find the above model BNIB or LNIB? Seems like there are
    very few of these appearing.

If available, what price do I expect to pay? Is it worthwhile to get this or the
    newer model that is readily available?

Thanks

This model already discon-ed few years back eh. Quite hard to find BNIB.

Comment

quite hard to see also...got mine like 10 year back..still working like my everyday watch..

Comment

got mine 10 year back....my everyday watch.....quite hard to find it....the new one dont like the bracelet thou...

Comment

2254.50 looks nice, I like the big markers.

Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
          Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
          / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
            2254.50 looks nice, I like the big markers.

Bro, if u like this watch, you should check out the review from WUS forum eh, The King of Lume... :P

Comment

Hi, yah, i love the lume. Envy those above who had it for 10 years already.
              Love this combination of bracelet and dial, the newer version with the bond bracelet is
              not my taste. But this version of dial and bezel seems to be different from the
              usual look of the vintage seamasters. The planet ocean seems to adopt that look
              of the old seamaster but is a tat bigger in size. Maybe that is why this model was discontinued.
              Sigh...

Comment

I remember picking up this watch at Changi Airport in 2007 for abt S$2800 without realising it was to be discontinued. The sales staff had offered (insisted rather) me a newer co-axial movement but I did not buy as my budget was limited. Thank goodess!

It remains as my one and only Omega and I simply love it for its simplicity, sword hands and extra bright lumes!
                His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

You talking about this one ah?

Comment

Originally posted by sevensomerset View Post
                    You talking about this one ah?

Yes, but i like it with the speedmaster style bracelet, not a fan of nato straps. : )

Comment

Like this?

But PO damn nice, new LM with display caseback lagi nice! Poison!!!

Comment

Wow! 1 of my fav watches!!

Comment

how much is selling now at the moment?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X