Newbie on Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm

hi, seniors collectors, recently im quite keen to get an omega Seamaster PO 42mm, is there different version for this?

from the official website there are 2 different model, one with clear case back and orange 'ohm' sign, the other is solid case back and black 'ohm' sign.

are they almost all the same except for the sign i mention? price?

lastly, is there any service center i should visit before i by any preowned omega watch. to verify watch is ok first? any help is appreciated.

Newbie on Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm

hi, seniors collectors, recently im quite keen to get an omega Seamaster PO 42mm, is there different version for this?

from the official website there are 2 different model, one with clear case back and orange 'ohm' sign, the other is solid case back and black 'ohm' sign. even the power reserve is different, 48 - 60hrs.

are they almost all the same except for the sign i mention? price?

lastly, is there any service center i should visit before i by any preowned omega watch. to verify watch is ok first? any help is appreciated.

Comment

PO comes in 2 sizes eh... 42mm & 45mm. Nv know PO with clear case back eh??

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
        PO comes in 2 sizes eh... 42mm & 45mm. Nv know PO with clear case back eh??
        The new 2011 PO running on 8500 movement comes with clear case back.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X