Reverso 1931 Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverso 1931 Tribute

Hi all, just would like to hear about your opinions about the Reverso 1931 tribute. Dont know how close the resemblance of these tributes to the 1931 model, but if it's not, would this model be overrated just a tad ?

Waddya guys say ? i'm thinking of goin for a JLC this year, but with so many great choices from this brand, i'm confused

Hear from you all soon
    G-Shock Mudman Military Series (Ref. G9000 MS-1) | Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary (Ref. 311.30.42.30.01.001) | Orient Submariner (Ref. CER00007B) | Orient Submariner (Ref. 2ER00001B) |Rolex Daytona (Ref. 116520) | Sandoz Day-Date President | Seiko 6105-8110 | Seiko 6309-7049 | Seiko Caesar (Ref. SNDA13) | Seiko Monster Black (Ref. SKX-779) | Seiko Sea Urchin (Ref. SNZF17K1) | Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Pepsi (Ref. T0203) |

Hi,
    I think one of the forum members (Daywalker?) had it for a while, you might want to PM him for opinion.
    I don't think there is much discussion on this watch here. You mught want to try the JLC forum on thepurists. com (mods, pls delete if inappropriate).
    Hope the above helps!
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Great reference on that forum, hope it doesnt violate any SG-ROC forum rules. I'm now torn between Reverso Grande GMT, Reverso 986 Duo Date and Master Compressor Diving Auto.. Though the last one would be the easiest budget wise..

Thx for your reply
      G-Shock Mudman Military Series (Ref. G9000 MS-1) | Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary (Ref. 311.30.42.30.01.001) | Orient Submariner (Ref. CER00007B) | Orient Submariner (Ref. 2ER00001B) |Rolex Daytona (Ref. 116520) | Sandoz Day-Date President | Seiko 6105-8110 | Seiko 6309-7049 | Seiko Caesar (Ref. SNDA13) | Seiko Monster Black (Ref. SKX-779) | Seiko Sea Urchin (Ref. SNZF17K1) | Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Pepsi (Ref. T0203) |

Comment

Both the Reversos are mechanical winding, the Duo date has 40 hrs of PR while the GMT has 8 days. I can't live with a 40 hrs PR mechanical winding watch as I am not able to cultivate a routine of winding my watch every other day and often end up frustrated in the morning when it has stopped.

That's the main reason why I sold my Reverso Duo. Hence, my choice is to go for the GMT.

Comment

The reversos and the master compressors are two different cat.

I see the reversos are more of dress while the mc are sports watch.

Perhaps you need to think they what do you really want in the watch before you can come to a decision.

Originally posted by Osc13 View Post
          Great reference on that forum, hope it doesnt violate any SG-ROC forum rules. I'm now torn between Reverso Grande GMT, Reverso 986 Duo Date and Master Compressor Diving Auto.. Though the last one would be the easiest budget wise..

Thx for your reply

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X