X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo or not?

If you have both to choose,

PAM005K or PAM111J

I think the difference is only the LOGO.. am I right?

Difference for 111 and 05 is the LOGO and see thru back for 111.

It really depends on whether you like the logo. Some say it looks like Ocean Pacific!

Comment

111 has a more elaborate movement (swan neck, blue screws, Panerai engrave and etc) because of the see through back. But , Panerai is a military diver's watch from the 1950s. The purists will say "...who needs a 111..., it is crap..." On the other hand a 05 is not true to history also.. "where got logo and blah blah..."

Heh.. in the end. 111 or 05 is very opinonated
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
        111 has a more elaborate movement (swan neck, blue screws, Panerai engrave and etc) because of the see through back. But , Panerai is a military diver's watch from the 1950s. The purists will say "...who needs a 111..., it is crap..." On the other hand a 05 is not true to history also.. "where got logo and blah blah..."

Heh.. in the end. 111 or 05 is very opinonated
        Very well said bro! High hand for Panerai!

Comment

I'd go for the 111G (last of the painted dials). The sandwich dial just doen't do it for me. the dial on the PAM5 is too busy and 'bright'. If I've gotta choose a logo, it'll be the PAM0.
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

I actually chose the 05 cos I liked how it had a touch of something difference from the rest of the pams. I adore my watch. But the bros are right on one thing, one pam is never enough. Prices for the 00 and the 05 now are really really good. Super low.

Comment

Get whichever watch thats sing to you and suits your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                I actually chose the 05 cos I liked how it had a touch of something difference from the rest of the pams. I adore my watch. But the bros are right on one thing, one pam is never enough. Prices for the 00 and the 05 now are really really good. Super low.
                Ha ha you are spot on. One pam is never enough. Don't try to poison him!

Comment

Oh gosh! How true indeed, me itching for another one now... hahaha

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                  Ha ha you are spot on. One pam is never enough. Don't try to poison him!
                  [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

111!!!111!!! people in the shop once tell me that if you wana buy PAM go for a see thru back piece cos that is more value for money in a way;as in they die die must polish every single parts in the movement in order to have it shiny for see thru.... LOL Anyway, I just went thru this difficult decision last month..but now...I'm a happy Paneristi!
                    Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
                    Panerai: PAM 111 J
                    Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                      Oh gosh! How true indeed, me itching for another one now... hahaha
                      The poison welcomes u bro
                      Since u've gotten yourself a PAM88, I reckon u'll want a historic model next? T dials are at good prices now mate, a good time to get! :P
                      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                        The poison welcomes u bro
                        Since u've gotten yourself a PAM88, I reckon u'll want a historic model next? T dials are at good prices now mate, a good time to get! :P
                        It's also a good time for you, Bro Des . I noticed that you are letting go a few pams. The next T-dial coming in ?

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                          It's also a good time for you, Bro Des . I noticed that you are letting go a few pams. The next T-dial coming in ?

Dino
                          Yeap bro Dino.... got incoming, but not PAMs... instead.... Rolex! LOL... Never thought I'd go back to Rolex, but the prices of some pieces are irresistable now.
                          --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                            Yeap bro Dino.... got incoming, but not PAMs... instead.... Rolex! LOL... Never thought I'd go back to Rolex, but the prices of some pieces are irresistable now.
                            OIC. Maybe you can enlighten me on Rolex. I have thought of getting myself one. But, still do not know which model is worth buying. You can PM me if it's too OT to discuss here. Thanks.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                              How much for the 05 and 00 going for now?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X