Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon 39 1368420

Hello,

anyone knows the price of the JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon 39 (stainless steel) model:1368420?

thanks

I too would like to know the price of JLC MUTM 39 ?

I have asked around and the price i was quoted was 10800 from HG (After discount), how much is it retailing btw?

Comment

A friend recently checked at Sincere. I think the list should be about $13,400 and the quoted price is about $9700.

Comment

!!! I was thinking of buying this too! I dropped my SE at THG an sms over the weekend, regarding the price and availability, ill post when he replies me!

I also was considering these other 3 JLC Ultra thin models - the master grande ultra thin 40, the master ultra thin 38 and grande reverso ultra thin. Would you know the list price for the last model PeeCeeBee?

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
        A friend recently checked at Sincere. I think the list should be about $13,400 and the quoted price is about $9700.
        My Tumblr
        -------------------
        http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Hi,
          My friend got her husband one from Sincere, Taka at S$9800. She got it in mid Dec 2011.
          Hope this helps.

Ender
          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
          three times is enemy action and
          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
          ."

Comment

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
            !!! I was thinking of buying this too! I dropped my SE at THG an sms over the weekend, regarding the price and availability, ill post when he replies me!

I also was considering these other 3 JLC Ultra thin models - the master grande ultra thin 40, the master ultra thin 38 and grande reverso ultra thin. Would you know the list price for the last model PeeCeeBee?
            Sorry I do not have any clues about the list price but over $10K is quite certain.

Comment

Does anyone know the list and street price for the pink gold version?

Comment

Nice watch ...

Comment

Nice! looks like a good piece to start a JLC collection with.

Comment

Need everyone's opinion - Ultra Thin Moon or Reverso for a first JLC watch?

Comment

Ultra thin moon

Comment

hi anyone knows the current price for the watch/what discounts can be gotten? Thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X