Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Health CheckUp- Important Note

Hi my friends,

Received a shocking new recently that my ex boss just passed away at the age of only 47!
    He was diagnosed of final stage cancer earlier this year despite the fact that he is a non smoker, non alcoholic drinker and has a healthy diet and exercise regularly.

The last thing he was mentioning to us is that he had not went for any health screening in the last five years. When the cancer symptoms show up and he went for one, it was too late.

Bro and Sis here. Wealth is nothing without Health..

I found a website that has good health screening packages Singapore

Do go for one check up if you have not done so..

Cheers

Philip

Hi Philip, Can provide the link of the website?

Comment

Hi Shuseido,

here is the link below.. Cheers!

health screening packages singapore

Comment

any reason why you are promoting this site considering that the site has just been registered on 18/11/2011 and immediately you are promoting them the following day?

the company is an authorized representative of a medical group which makes it of commercial interests and hence it is against forum rules.

Originally posted by phichua View Post
        Hi Shuseido,

here is the link below.. Cheers!

health screening packages singapore
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I would recommend that everybody does their health screening regularly. If possible, on a yearly basis. your screening should consist the following items although some of it doctor will not say necessary.

1) Liver and Kidney function tests.
          2) Cancer marker tests.
          3) Homocysteine. This is one where a lot of doctor won't know what is it or no need. Tell them you are paying the money and hence, you want to do this test. More information about homocysteine.

Cheers
          Enicar Sherpa 147 R.I.P.
          Omega Constellation 168.045 - 368.845
          Omega Constellation 168.059 - 368.0852
          Omega Speedmaster Automatic (“Reduced”) 3510.50.00
          Omega Planet Ocean Big Size 2208.50.00
          Omega Railmaster XXL 2806.52.37
          Tag Heuer WN2111

Comment

Health Screening can be a double edged sword. Make sure buy life and hospitalization insurance before going for health checkup. Know got health issue but no money to treat can be quite a dilemma.

Comment

I strongly recommend people getting a hospitalisation plan for themselves and their family members using their CPF medisave.
              These policies are widely promoted but I am surprised to know many people are not covered.

My wife started using her CPF medisave to buy hospitalisation insurance for her mother when she started working. She also opts for the rider. In the past 5 years, my mother-in-law has 2 knee replacement operations, staying in the A1 ward....all expenses covered by the insurance company...

Comment

I fully agree on hospitalisation insurance outside of company plan. Many colleagues don't heed my advice and rely solely on company insurance. Ended up they exhausted the company plan limit and had to pay out of pocket. Only then they learn to buy own plan.

Comment

Ya, I totally agree...Having a personal health insurance plan is like having a spare parachute when you jump from the plane. you better have it when u dont need it.. If you need it and dont have it, you may not need it anymore..

I sourced my medical check up at healthscreeningpackagessingapore.com. Do have a regular check up every year for the sake of your loved ones..

Comment

I did my health check every three yrs with Healthway after doing several comparisons with other clinics. Their comprehensive package is value for money.

Comment

A regular checkup for health is good for our health because its tells about the present condition of our body is it good or not and we can maintain it by doing some changing in food and if we have any disease internally it will come out after our check up and we can make it cure.

Comment

My dad does health screening yearly but didn't find out anything. Only last year when he has difficulty in walking and saw quite a number of doctors and lastly diagnose that he had last stage cancer and has spread to his hands and legs.

Comment

bro so u think all smokers and alcoholic drinkers get cancer la. thats a myth.

Comment

Not all healthy person will live and not all unhealthy person will die young either.
                            If you all have read on reports on websites, newspapers etc...
                            Sportsmen, army personal sudden death..

I hv a Malay colleague, very strict type one day pray five times.
                            Clean and proper. No smoke, drinks and party. Died of lung cancer...!
                            If found cancer on anything else I may said due to diet.. But Lung cancer.
                            Also knew someone who exercise regularly collapsed in the gym.

Some people who take organic food, yes very healthy.

To me, all the above make our body system to clean.. !!
                            To comfortable till become defenceless.. Any virus attack only.. All starts to shown signs..

Look at those people who smokes, drinks, junks food; not healthy but seems to live longer.
                            Haaaa!!

Some cancers can be detected some cannot. When detected are usually almost at final stage Liao.

Well, life is short, live to the fullness!
                            Love whatever you want, own whatever you want, try whatever you want.
                            We only live once. Live with no regards.
                            Cheers everyone and good health and wealth.

Ps: if you report up there and ask have you try these or that and your answer is no!!
                            That's regret!!! Haaaa!

Comment

Oops! Forget to mention too.
                              Live to your own abilities..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X