Help: LV Submariner Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: LV Submariner Discontinued?

Currently, I wants to buy a rolex sport model watch. But don't knows which model to buy. I preferred the LV Submariner and Gmt 2 colour bezels which are more eye catching. However, one of my friends told me that GMT2 have discontinued and worth to keep. But I heard that GMT 2 price is dead and not increasing same as GMT1 as there are too many in the market.

Then, I went to one of the dealer shop and asked the price of LV Submariner. The Saleman told me that LV Submariner was already discontinued same as GMT 2, no more last 'Z' series stock. He told me that I can reserve from him the Black Sub 'M' series. I asked him to check for me 'M' series LV Sub availability. But he said again, told u "Discontinued no more".
    All SROC experts, pls give me some advices. Is it true that LV Sub already Discontinued? Anyone saw 'M' series LV Submariner anywhere I can buy? Anywhere selling GMT 2(Discontinued) Z series with full set, Price??
    Please help. Thanks.
    Last edited by triton; 09-12-07, 10:23 PM.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Then, I went to one of the dealer shop and asked the price of LV Submariner. The Saleman told me that LV Submariner was already discontinued same as GMT 2, no more last 'Z' series stock. He told me that I can reserve from him the Black Sub 'M' series. I asked him to check for me 'M' series LV Sub availability. But he said again, told u "Discontinued no more".
    All SROC experts, pls give me some advices. Is it true that LV Sub already Discontinued? Anyone saw 'M' series LV Submariner anywhere I can buy? Anywhere selling GMT 2(Discontinued) Z series with full set, Price??
    Please help. Thanks.
    which dealer you go to? did u seek opinion of another dealer on the discon model of 16610LV?

there are 2nd hand shops @ people's park complex where they sell the 16710. u may want to try your luck there, else check out the other thread on pre-owned watches where there is a list of pre-owned shops
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      which dealer you go to? did u seek opinion of another dealer on the discon model of 16610LV?

there are 2nd hand shops @ people's park complex where they sell the 16710. u may want to try your luck there, else check out the other thread on pre-owned watches where there is a list of pre-owned shops
      Thanks for your help. Yes I seek another authorised dealer in s'pore, but same answer lah for LV sub. They lied to me? For what?

I won't go there ppc.

Wants to get either one fast before the next Rolex increase.

Comment

Thanks for your help. Yes I seek another authorised dealer in s'pore, but same answer lah for LV sub. They lied to me? For what?

I won't go there ppc.

Wants to get either one fast before the next Rolex increase.
        this is because there are rumours for a long time that they will discon the LV but till now still producing. if got M series LV, think now is premium price already. should be looking @ the region of 10-11k range.

if u dont want to go PPC, then u go see which other pre-owned shops u prefer, then call them and see if they got stock. brand new ones for 16710 is not available in sg already. overseas market such as japan/usa should still have.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

this is because there are rumours for a long time that they will discon the LV but till now still producing. if got M series LV, think now is premium price already. should be looking @ the region of 10-11k range.

if u dont want to go PPC, then u go see which other pre-owned shops u prefer, then call them and see if they got stock. brand new ones for 16710 is not available in sg already. overseas market such as japan/usa should still have.
          'M' series already in the market, did u see any LV sub at US or Japan market? I think the saleman said is real lah, discon for older series LV. What lau. a NEW LV SUB cost 10-11K! can get Gmt1&2 for collection. But if older LV Sub really discon, then it is worth to get one. Might consider and quietly get a pre-owned older LV ones, before prices go up like GMT.

You sure is a expert in this rolex issue. May I check with u, is it true that there are alot of GMT prroduced and in the market? I ever saw PPC and other shops got alot of older GMT. I asked them and they told me that alot people start to let go nowadays as there is GMT2 LN in production. why let go? No value? Thanks.

Comment

'M' series already in the market, did u see any LV sub at US or Japan market? I think the saleman said is real lah, discon for older series LV. What lau. a NEW LV SUB cost 10-11K! can get Gmt1&2 for collection. But if older LV Sub really discon, then it is worth to get one. Might consider and quietly get a pre-owned older LV ones, before prices go up like GMT.

You sure is a expert in this rolex issue. May I check with u, is it true that there are alot of GMT prroduced and in the market? I ever saw PPC and other shops got alot of older GMT. I asked them and they told me that alot people start to let go nowadays as there is GMT2 LN in production. why let go? No value? Thanks.
            if im not mistaken, usa already released. japan. not sure. list price for LV is about 8k. sg already selling about 9-10k minimum.

it is a choice whether u want a GMT Master II or sub.

how many is produced i dont know. ppl sell old model to get new model is common. but if you say there is no value, then how is it that somewhere in mid of the year, AD are selling the 16710 @ list and no discount?

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

I managed to get LV at list price in Singapore during september. However everywhere I ask were selling at $9k to 10k. After much searching managed to get one at retail price. Without even thinking I grabbed one, its a first hand from authorise dealer with 2 year warranty from rolex.

Dun buy from HG in lucky plaza, they are really suckers. When I ask them how much LV sub they selling, they quote me $10k.
              Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
              Rolex LV submariner
              Rolex TT black submariner
              Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
              Rolex Non date submariner
              Rolex Explorer2
              More...

Comment

LV at list price is very close to the price of normal submariner if you plan to get a submariner I will suggest LV. It has better value than a normal sub. just my 2 cents worth.
                Rolex LV submariner
                Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                Rolex Explorer2
                More...

Comment

if im not mistaken, usa already released. japan. not sure. list price for LV is about 8k. sg already selling about 9-10k minimum.

it is a choice whether u want a GMT Master II or sub.

how many is produced i dont know. ppl sell old model to get new model is common. but if you say there is no value, then how is it that somewhere in mid of the year, AD are selling the 16710 @ list and no discount?
                  USA got? where? pls give address, my friend will get for me. SG also got M LV? where? pls pls tell me. Thanks. Forget about GMT, anywhere and time also can get now lah, but not new z. I mean low value and not no value. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by teo View Post
                    I managed to get LV at list price in Singapore during september. However everywhere I ask were selling at $9k to 10k. After much searching managed to get one at retail price. Without even thinking I grabbed one, its a first hand from authorise dealer with 2 year warranty from rolex.

Dun buy from HG in lucky plaza, they are really suckers. When I ask them how much LV sub they selling, they quote me $10k.
                    10k too much! The man wear spects? moron then buy from them.

Comment

LV at list price is very close to the price of normal submariner if you plan to get a submariner I will suggest LV. It has better value than a normal sub. just my 2 cents worth.
                      Where u get list price? pls tell me lah. But GMT also nice wah. which is better?

Comment

I got LV at Lee Chay in Peninsula Plaza. They quote me $8531 no discount. Retail price in singapore is $8531.
                        Rolex LV submariner
                        Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                        Rolex Explorer2
                        More...

Comment

If LV really discontinue I will be rich liao. U sure they stop selling? Price will shoot up to more than $10k even it is preowned one.
                          Rolex LV submariner
                          Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                          Rolex Explorer2
                          More...

Comment

I got LV at Lee Chay in Peninsula Plaza. They quote me $8531 no discount. Retail price in singapore is $8531.
                            Thanks. I will go to the shop and check whether they have M series LV. Thanks. May i know why u choose LV? dISCON any idea? what u think of gmt 2 16710/ Thanks.

Comment

I said its in SG, shop name is Lee Chay in Peninsula Plaza
                              Rolex LV submariner
                              Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                              Rolex Explorer2
                              More...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...