No announcement yet.

Hi - Anyone interested in a yummy GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - Anyone interested in a yummy GTG?

I'm in Singapore next week 6-12 Feb 2012 and I thought it would be awesome if I could meet a few Rolex enthusiasts from Singapore.

I love Hawker food, but I don't mind going high end dining either.....

So if there is interest in doing a get-together dinner then please chime in!

Stevo

Oh well I guess everyone is too busy........

I'm off to the Singapore Cricket Club today for lunch and Raffles Town Club tomorrow.

Last night I missed out on Fish Head Curry.......all sold out due to some kind of Indian celebration in Little India.

Cheers

Comment

i would love to go for a makan session, however my work schedule currently does not allow me to meet your dates.

btw, your location indicated melbourne and how long are you back for? till 12?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I had dinner this evening at the Raffles Town Club.

Quite an amazing entrance with Forbidden Temple Lions standing proud either side of the doorway.

I went to a Japanese Restaurant at the club and had some great dishes including Puffer Fish....I'm quite happy to say I survived

Apparently that Japanese Restaurant was the ex-High Court Chief Justice's favorite restaurant.

Anyway I'm still very keen to have fish head curry so maybe if I am lucky I will have it.

Flying out on Monday and back to work Tuesday

Comment

there is going to be alot of food that you will miss out on. even when i was there for 35 days, i was still exploring the food places.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X