Aftermarket dial? Darkie pls help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket dial? Darkie pls help!

Hello all, esp darkie. After having read the post on aftermarket parts, i realize i'm not the only ah pek who's looking for this kind of ah beng bling...

Hence, can i ask if anybody out there (again, darkie in particular since he is the king of bling) knows where i can get those diamond studded ah beng dials- preferably blue mother of pearl, for submariner?

I shall try to attach a pic of the offending article which i saw on ebay. The one that got this cheekopek started!
    Attached Files
    There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Cmon Darkie! Throw a brudder a bone!

Comment

anyone? anyone? bueller? beuller?

Comment

u may try the shops @ people park complex or people park centre.

alternatively, u may try those pawn shops in neighbourhood. u may also contact any pre-own shops.

Originally posted by ghost View Post
        Hence, can i ask if anybody out there (again, darkie in particular since he is the king of bling) knows where i can get those diamond studded ah beng dials- preferably blue mother of pearl, for submariner?
        please exercise patience.

Cmon Darkie! Throw a brudder a bone!
        anyone? anyone? bueller? beuller?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Haha! Thx! Spoken like a zen-master!

I aint that young, but sure as hell have yet to develop any zen-like qualities!

Shall trawl the ah pek areas then! The buggers on the net charging 1200 USD for said dial lah...

Comment

Hello all, esp darkie. After having read the post on aftermarket parts, i realize i'm not the only ah pek who's looking for this kind of ah beng bling...

I shall try to attach a pic of the offending article which i saw on ebay. The one that got this cheekopek started!
            Eh sorry! Hahaha busy these days...missed out this thread! paiseh!

I have a suggestion for you...try sourcing for one like this from pawnshops or some preowned shops . personal recommend is at most $600-800 anything more is just chop carrot head.

A tip is to buy preowned if possible. Why? you may ask...coz dials have low resale value...so it's firstly cheaper to buy preowned and seriously...who knows if it's preowned or not? no diff 1!

Lastly...it's gonna be a tough search..but i believe it wont be in vain. Gd luck!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

At Last! The Guru of Ah Pek Bling replies! Hehhe! Thx man! Im gonna drag my girl with me to go trawling this weekend!

Hell yeah!

Comment

Haha paiseh!

Anyway...have fun in your hunt. Probably you could fit a original Rolex dial inside but it is a dial from the TT model. It's called the Serti dial. Diamond and sapphire markers. I was offered a TT sub with that original dial at 8k.

I think...you can go hunt for a serti dial. Dun go for the custom MOP 1...MOP doesnt look gd on the submariner...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X