Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I am new to this forum and the BALL watch

Hello all and greetings.

I am new to this forum and have been interested in BALL watches for sometime already. They are a good brand of watches suitable for my style

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase this particular model, I am particularly in love with this model : http://www.horozima.com/2011/03/ball...-dlc-glow.html

Thank you so much for your help and I hope to be a proud owner soon!

Welcome to the forum

Yes. Ball watches are beautiful and value-for-money, at least, at this moment.

For this model in particular, you should be able to find it in the local watch stores that carry this brand. Watches of Switzerland does carry an extensive range of Ball watches and you can seek the various branches out. The branches are located at Vivo City, Paragon Orchard and Tampines Mall.

There are also other retailers like Vincent Watch, etc, but I can't recall all of them.

Happy shopping
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

For this model in particular, you should be able to find it in the local watch stores that carry this brand. Watches of Switzerland does carry an extensive range of Ball watches and you can seek the various branches out. The branches are located at Vivo City, Paragon Orchard and Tampines Mall.

There are also other retailers like Vincent Watch, etc, but I can't recall all of them.

Happy shopping
      Thank you for the fast reply! I shall take a look @ Tampines Mall. I live there and did not recall seeing a BALL retailer. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Happy shopping
        Hello thanks for the swift reply! I live in Tampines and did not recall seeing a BALL retailer there! But I will check it out!

Thanks!

Comment

There are actually two and both are at Tampines Mall - Watches of Switzerland and Vincent Watch.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi, i am also new to ball watch and am mesmerized by the lume when i passed by vincent watch. May i know which outlet still holds

Ball engineer master II diver in green/white in bracelet? May i know whats i the retails of the watch?

Comment

Dear AhJian,

Most of the stalls do carry this model, heartland mall like Vincent Tampines, Jurong Holoroge and Vincent Causeway pt are area you can most likely see this model. You can also try Dickson watch Knightbridge.
              Regards
              Ball Watch Company

Comment

Thanks for the info, bought an ball with grey. The lume is mesmerising man. Loving it

Comment

Show us some lume shots

Comment

Dun forget to join BALL watch on their FB too if you have an account. Cheers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Updates

Apologies for the lousy shot as not a pro and using HP to capture, will try to use a proper cam to capture again. This photo does not justify the lume and not forgetting ever lasting throughout the night.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X