[21412 New Addition]- [SEIKO]- SSC019 Techie Diver from EAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [21412 New Addition]- [SEIKO]- SSC019 Techie Diver from EAST

Today is the day i attend the first forum meetup/gathering event with SC65 members.
    After seeing all others collection is a glance... really stirred up the little horny thought of getting myself a unique piece this day. I've been poisoned!

The SSC019. The one and only that bears the blue dial. The one that stands out from other divers that are mostly with black dial.

Cosmetically, everything that surrounds a conventional divers watch is there... thick and rotating bezel, broad hands, screw in crown and well lumed indices. Others includes polished case and bracelet, in addition of diver's extension... that i have no idea how to use.
    So the basic diver's specs is there... except that the only feature that differentiate this against all other diver's chrono, is the key attraction of the watch, Solar powered movement.

East meets West! Tradition against Technology!

The chrono hand sweeps like mechincal movement when activated. A plus to this movement is the lapping feature, which is not possible with mechanicals. For this movement, there's only minute counter. The subdial @ 3o'clock position is just another 24hr indicator.

Overall... i'm pleased with this purchase, which is lesser than SGD$350.(Note: This is a parallel import piece.)

Can have a clearer close up?

Thank you.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I try to get a better shot tomolo outdoor. Hopefully no rain. In door + Handphone cam, can produce only browsing quality pics...

Comment

This is a nice pc. I also like the black version one
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Update with day shots.

More shots today...

Under the Sun...

Charging...

Dial shot...

Closer dial shot... under lowlight, dial may appears darker...

WRIST SHOT!!!

Comment

Interesting dial. Layered. Nice.
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X