This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saying sorry to moderators 1st

hey devilbB, i think u better explain k. don be such a coward and pls don delete all the sms u claimed u kept as proof and pls meet up with a few witness to clarify ok. now i just even realise that u give me a bad i rating. don make it like i am the 1 in the wrong ok. by the way u said i am still young and u will forgive me. may i know hw old u r? i think i am older then u but this is not an important point, just wana tell u can u be a bit more mature and can u pls have some integrity? u go around saying lies then said i am young and then said u will forgive me all these bull**** and then give me a bad rating? can moderators do something about this? pls

i dono which moderator close my earlier thread (wtf is this?) but i really cannot stomach this. i understand this forum is for ppl to trade and sell and talk about watches and everything here. it is to promote good relations and make more friends. but pls hear me out moderators. if something needs to be fix, u have to fix it. i maybe questioning moderators here but pls give me a fair hearing and help me on the above issue before closing this thread again can? thanks alot.

Can share what actually happen ?
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Bro...chill...have a glass of water first man.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Bro.. not trying to offend you but as i said earlier... just let it go... the guy is apparently no responding no more.. so no point going on... just let it go.. and live another happier day... just my two cents worth... no offence

Comment

easier said than done.

Originally posted by cedric View Post
          just let it go.. and live another happier day... just my two cents worth... no offence
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

In this hobby you will come across of may type of people: good buyer & not so good buyer, good sellers & not so good sellers. Take it easy, as long as no money lost/cheating involved, take a relax pill and move on.
            [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
            [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
            [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
            [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
            [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
            [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Bro, u are 100% right.. easier said than done... but just ask yourself... everytime you are angry about something... you think about it.. more negative thoughts comes in... the more angry and inbalanced u becomes... so why ponder on about that thought.. (especially since the person is not responding)... we are in control of our mind and in turn, our emotions..... so got to control, go to try to forgive and forget (or at least forget)... Just live another happier day... (it will be happier already if you forget about just one angry thing)... and of course, just my two cents worth... no offence to anyone.. hope none is taken.:

Comment

End

Guys, pls end it here and not get dragged into more. Have a gr8 Sunday!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Cheer.. everyone... :>

Comment

Actually what happened?

Comment

i think a public closure is in order....... the original thread degenerated into more accusations and counter-accusations........

clearly it's a problem between 2 individuals so those interested in the story can pm the threadstarter......
                      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

1st of all thanks Hary and darkangel for asking me to cool down, in order not to make myself more angry 2nd, cedric and ocean also do have a point saying, there is no point getting angry since just let it past. triton is not wrong either, sometimes if that matter happen on yourself then sometimes u cant control. sorry the rest of the things i cant say much as been advised. i also dono y that guy never replys or responds. maybe he is not like me, always logging on to here. i give him the benefits of the doubt and wait for his side of his story to be fair to him. this shall end at least for now as i have been advised by a kind soul not to cause any disturbance.

Comment

KK... have a smile... hope u have a nice day ahead....

Comment

i think we have to learn to ignore comments or offers that is too good to be true. if you find the offer unreasonable just ignore them, pointless to ask for reference or source of how they gt the figure. after all this is an open forum, it happens all the time. wat is reasonable to me maybe ridiculous to you.

i hv not dealt with TS bt have had exchanges thru SMS. though my offer ws lower thn his asking, he was fine & friendly in his responses. i am not sure on the issue here bt a bad rating shd not be given if there's no deal concluded. i hope the mods will look into the matter and solve it amicably.

my 2 cts, peace...

Comment

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
                              i think we have to learn to ignore comments or offers that is too good to be true. if you find the offer unreasonable just ignore them, pointless to ask for reference or source of how they gt the figure. after all this is an open forum, it happens all the time. wat is reasonable to me maybe ridiculous to you.

i hv not dealt with TS bt have had exchanges thru SMS. though my offer ws lower thn his asking, he was fine & friendly in his responses. i am not sure on the issue here bt a bad rating shd not be given if there's no deal concluded. i hope the mods will look into the matter and solve it amicably.

my 2 cts, peace...

u got sms me? haha i also dono is u. anyway now is everything i talk that guy no talk. u all hear sure think i am correct. but to me i prefer fair hearing. lets wait for him to comes in and hear his side of the story.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X