Needed advise on panerai watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed advise on panerai watches

hi there, wanna check with all of us something... pls share ur thoughts...thanks alot

- Pam 111F, the dial of the watch is painted one unlike the pam 111G onward
    whereby it's a sandwich dial..so worth collecting and wats the resale value
    for now? (thought of getting)

- I bought a Pam on 2006 june, it's a F serials Model, from a oversea authorize dealer. He didn't write the date of purchase but he did stamp the dealer stamp on the warranty card. So wanna check, if the date of purchase is not written does that mean that my warranty still valid? (2 yr) can i go to the local service centre for servicing?

Originally posted by samuir_lim View Post
    hi there, wanna check with all of us something... pls share ur thoughts...thanks alot

- Pam 111F, the dial of the watch is painted one unlike the pam 111G onward
    whereby it's a sandwich dial..so worth collecting and wats the resale value
    for now? (thought of getting)

- I bought a Pam on 2006 june, it's a F serials Model, from a oversea authorize dealer. He didn't write the date of purchase but he did stamp the dealer stamp on the warranty card. So wanna check, if the date of purchase is not written does that mean that my warranty still valid? (2 yr) can i go to the local service centre for servicing?
    Well Friend, congratulation that you have a rare 111f as it is a painted dial and if you have noticed that the see thru movement have many Panerai engraving that make it very beautiful. Your F series is different from H series onwards. In time to come the resale value will appreciate. Don't sell it!

As for warranty, I believe it is over. Sometime undated warranty can bring forward warranty the most 2 years ahead only.

I hope my advice helps you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X