Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes I wish my watch can do this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I wish my watch can do this...

www.seiko-astron.com

Cool... just like those Casio that supports auto change of time though I forgot the name.

Comment

Doesn't seem that exciting. GPS typically requires a reasonably clear view of the sky, which won't be available until you leave the airport, and it doesn't seem to be able to automatically handle daylight savings either.

A better solution might be a watch that can sync (via bluetooth?) with your mobile phone, which can pull the local time from the cell tower once you're roaming on their network.

Comment

Unless you are really needing the feature. You wouldn't be needing it on a watch normally.
        " The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. "

-- George Bernard Shaw,

Comment

features really looks cool...

Comment

3.5k - 4.5k for this range at seiko vivo. did not ask how much is the discount. initially thought is a super cool watch but the price turned me away, maybe if after discount in the range of 2k-3k still ok. maybe need to feel the watch too, i only saw it through the display.

Comment

how is the time keeping on higher priced Seiko? My 3 Seikos are always faster even on the watch winder :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X