No announcement yet.

New 2012 seiko monsters in singapore..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2012 seiko monsters in singapore..

Hi to seiko collectors here, besides K2 and mustafa centre, where to get these new monsters at better deal?

Bencoolen but you need to walk around and check the prices. That said, Malaysia is cheaper and I recently bought 2 new monsters (srp313k1 and srp315k1) at 35% discount. In total, paid $600.

Comment

Wait for preowned.

Comment

Think SuperChrono at SLS also selling.

Comment

re

Already got both srp311 and 313 at malaysia seiko dealers...quite a good deal den singapore..thks to all bro here.

Comment

I m looking for a srp313k1 but no luck , any bro can share info with me where can I get it?
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Can always try K2 at tanjong katong complex 03-k1...Mr Goh is a nice chap to deal with...i gotten my Seiko SRP311K1 from him recently...saw that he got a full range of the 2012 monsters at the moment of my purchase of mine....

Opening hours from 2pm onwards to 8 plus pm if i remember correctly....
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                Can always try K2 at tanjong katong complex 03-k1...Mr Goh is a nice chap to deal with...i gotten my Seiko SRP311K1 from him recently...saw that he got a full range of the 2012 monsters at the moment of my purchase of mine....

Opening hours from 2pm onwards to 8 plus pm if i remember correctly....
                Thanks bro for the info
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
                  I m looking for a srp313k1 but no luck , any bro can share info with me where can I get it?
                  I did saw it at mustafa,peoples park recently last week..

Comment

Gotten my srp307 frm K2 too.. Can giv him a burst to chk on stk b4 gg dwn to avoid disappointment..

Comment

There's always the online vendors. They few that I've bought from have been reliable so far.
                      SO MANY WATCHES, SO LITTLE TIME.

Comment

HI, I visit Malaysia JB often. Can pls point me to where can find gd deal for Seiko Monsters?

Thanks.

Comment

Any recommended place for purchasing one? I'm thinking of getting one for my FiL
                          " The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. "

-- George Bernard Shaw,

Comment

Originally posted by Kazami View Post
                            Any recommended place for purchasing one? I'm thinking of getting one for my FiL
                            K- @ tanjong katong complex, I saw he carries all model include bracelet ones..lol I dunno there so many monsters fans here...

Comment

i recce bras brasah, bencoolen, peninsula, k- offer the best price, nice man to deal with too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X