Extended personal warranty offered by CEO Hublot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended personal warranty offered by CEO Hublot

This thread is to inform sgroc members lobang to get personal 3 years extended warranty by CEO of Hublot Mr Jean-Claude Biver on top of the normal factory warranty for Big Bangs .

Go to www.timezone.com hublot forum and post nice pictures of your new buy . If he noticed it he will write a personal extended warranty for your big bang .

Pls take note that it is not compulsory that he will give it but most of the time he may give it if you are nice enough .

Good luck .
    1675/16610/116234/78240
    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
    Hublot BB ASF
    PAM 104J
    Sinn 903 H2
    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    This thread is to inform sgroc members lobang to get personal 3 years extended warranty by CEO of Hublot Mr Jean-Claude Biver on top of the normal factory warranty for Big Bangs .

Go to www.timezone.com hublot forum and post nice pictures of your new buy . If he noticed it he will write a personal extended warranty for your big bang .

Pls take note that it is not compulsory that he will give it but most of the time he may give it if you are nice enough .

Good luck .
    WOW...that's cool. So the Hublot boss goes to TZ...

Got Rolex boss here not?

hmm...so I guess you have to take nice nice pics of your watch and beautify it as much as possible. Dun use ur lousy VGA cam phone to take pic of it..hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      WOW...that's cool. So the Hublot boss goes to TZ...

Got Rolex boss here not?

hmm...so I guess you have to take nice nice pics of your watch and beautify it as much as possible. Dun use ur lousy VGA cam phone to take pic of it..hahaha
      Consider it a personal warm touch by the brand .

Any complain or compliment get to him fast .

Problems will be resolved faster if any .
      1675/16610/116234/78240
      Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
      Hublot BB ASF
      PAM 104J
      Sinn 903 H2
      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
      U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

me putting it as sticky for future owners of hublot..
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post

Good luck .

Was at a TZ GTG during THG Tempus last year and Mr Jean-Claude Biver (CEO of Hublot), who was also there signed life-time warranty on the spot for some of the guys who were wearing their Hublot
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

This is what I call Service

Maybe our MRT boss should learn from this. If any train breaks down she should go to statin and distribute free tickets
            [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
            [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
            [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
            [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
            [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
            [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Personal Warranty by JC.Biver

Normally he will grant his personal warranty to everybody as long as you send email to him. We can see that he is confident on his watches where currently no others watchmaker do that.

Comment

i have to admit, it is a good gesture. no disrespect to the CEO or hublot brand itself as i own 2 hublot myself.

it is another 3 years, which means total of 4 years right?

is it another marketing ploy? i got a explorer II that is more than 10 years already. other than the usual servicing, it has not broken down. i got another sinn 103 handwind. after 2 years it is still going strong, yet to send in for service.

personally, i feel that a brand like hublot does not require such a extended warranty from the CEO. i believe a brand like hublot, the watches made should last a pretty decent time. if it doesn't then it leaves a bad impression.

one of the THG staff told me that a customer of his bought a big bang, the next day, the minute hand was out of position, aka fallen out of the centre axis. imagine the customer's shock. the best part of it all is that hublot initally refused to replace the watch 1-to-1. the customer had no choice but to write in and finally got a replacement watch after 2 weeks.

so what happened to the extended personal warranty offered? u mean u have to email him or for him to sign on the warranty papers to have additional 3 years? personally, i feel that hublot should have just replace the watch out of goodwill and keep the customer happy.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Agree with you Triton, pure marketing ploy. The costs involved in extending the warranty is much less then the words spread around about the wonderful warranty extension. Very smart IMHO
                  [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                  [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                  [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                  [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                  [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                  [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Only 1 yr?

Was reading Trition's response. Hublot only gives a 1 year warranty? I don't own one but since most other big houses gives 2 years or more thought it'll be the same with Hublot.

Anyhow, one of the reasons why timezone is close to Hublot is because someone in the senior management there used to be a moderator at timezone if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Seems like Hublot has some quality issues.

I know someone whose chrono min-hand (dun know wat u call it) does not reset back to 12 o'clock position. Slightly off position.

Dunno if he got it fixed, time to give him a call ......

Comment

Chrono Hand

Hi bro! yeah that is a problem with chrono watches and I usually see it in highend pieces compared to the more entry level pieces. My GP Vintage chrono had the same issues and have seen that happening in the Breguet Type XXI as well. It's a simple 1-2 hr job should the service centre be not too busy.

Comment

my wife bought a big bang 41mm last week. But the 5 years warranty was not given anymore. Does anyone have the same incident?

Comment

Originally posted by flamenco View Post
                            Seems like Hublot has some quality issues.

I know someone whose chrono min-hand (dun know wat u call it) does not reset back to 12 o'clock position. Slightly off position.

Dunno if he got it fixed, time to give him a call ......
                            Yes i have the same problem too. It is a quality issue. I think the newer models are ok now.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X