Panerai Original Buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai Original Buckle

hi there, wanna check with all of u something...do all pam watches original buckle would have a panerai word or logo engraving on it? or older models dont have? (eg. from E to G models) so how i know if the buckle is an original one?

original or not?

hi the following is the pic of the buckle, reason for asking coz i wanna purchase a pre-own pam and that the buckles included it. so pls share ur input =P
    Attached Files

Comment

what model is your pam?

dont think this is original

Comment

pam 112

a Pre-owned pam 112F. the dealer said that is a original one...(old model dont have engraving on it)if not how much does it cost to buy a buckle?

Comment

a Pre-owned pam 112F. the dealer said that is a original one...(old model dont have engraving on it)if not how much does it cost to buy a buckle?

Comment

Looks like a generic buckle to me since it doesn't have the 'Panerai' engraving. No way this is OEM. There are a few types of OEM buckles for Panerai - Tang, Pre-V and the butterfly deployant buckles being the most common OEM buckles. Of course there's more variants, but they are out of production and usually rare (not to mention also that they cost a bomb).

Well, one point to be careful of, some generic buckles are made to look like the OEM buckles. The better made ones might even fool experienced paneristi out there. So, my advise... if u're NOT well versed with Panerai and would like to get one, please buy it brand new from AD. Else, you can consider the pre-owned dealers like Passions, TimeWillTell, Collector's Haven, Visiotime.
            "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

i think anything to ask about pam just ask bro pamdino and bro Destro22BT. our pam laojiao here hehe u cant go wrong, and yes bro kenneth too

Comment

Anything Related to Panerai. Can look for Mr Kenneth H/p:98580988 of Collector Haven. He is very friend and Honest! Cheers to Mr Kenneth!

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                  i think anything to ask about pam just ask bro pamdino and bro Destro22BT. our pam laojiao here hehe u cant go wrong, and yes bro kenneth too
                  I'm not Pam expert lah , know a little bit more only. There are many experts lurking but never show up. Towkay Kenneth is a friendly Pam master
                  I support Bro Destro's view & I'm quite sure that the buckle is not an OEM. Hope that this would gives you more confidence

Cheers
                  Dino

Comment

Hmm..okok

ok thanks guys for ur input...hmm...so any idea how much is a buckle then? or anyone wanna sell? haha anyway since the buckles is not a OEM one so how much do u think the Pam 112F would worth if u wanna buy? coz the dealer initial wanna sell me $5600/= ..pls share thanks =P

Comment

Originally posted by samuir_lim View Post
                      ok thanks guys for ur input...hmm...so any idea how much is a buckle then? or anyone wanna sell? haha anyway since the buckles is not a OEM one so how much do u think the Pam 112F would worth if u wanna buy? coz the dealer initial wanna sell me $5600/= ..pls share thanks =P
                      Frm what I have seen, for a Tang buckle, it would be around USD80-USD120 and for a Pre-V, it should be around USD100-USD180, depends on condition etc. There are many aftermarket buckles available for much cheaper prices.
                      IMO, 112F (complete but missing buckle) for S$5.6k is around mkt price, given present mkt conditions...
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

Some Pre-V love

I own a Rolex !

Comment

If you assessing the cost of the PAM112F, I say it also depend on the accessories.

1. Got all 3 boxes? Inner Pearwood, outer black cardboard box, brown cardboard?
                          2. Got all paper? Libreto, Manual, Warranty Card?
                          3. All accessories? original screwdriver, original Diver Rubber, original black calf, original buckle?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X