hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi there

Just to enquire, anyone DLC-ed or PVD-ed their pam/s ? care for a wristshot ?im seriously considering doing it for a pam 0. How much will it cost and where can i do it locally, more details will be very much appreciated.

Originally posted by waneteo View Post
    Just to enquire, anyone DLC-ed or PVD-ed their pam/s ? care for a wristshot ?im seriously considering doing it for a pam 0. How much will it cost and where can i do it locally, more details will be very much appreciated.
    The gongfu masters at Time Will Tell at Sunshine Plaza offer such a service. You may wish to bring your Pam 0 down for a fee quote as well as to see their samples.
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
      The gongfu masters at Time Will Tell at Sunshine Plaza offer such a service. You may wish to bring your Pam 0 down for a fee quote as well as to see their samples.
      Do they do also do DLC besides PVD coating?
      [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
      [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
      [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
      [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
      [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
      [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Hi, Yes. Time will tell is the kungfu master for the special coating and they do very Good coating and polishing. However, as a Panerai collector too, I would advise you not to PVD your pam 0,as Pam 0 is original SS. Unless you really love the special coating.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X