Upright Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upright Crown

I've been observing lately & nt too sure if I've got te right info. U all knw most branded watches got the logo engraved(some printed) on the watch crown right? Is it normal if after fully wound or screwed tight, the logo do not stay upright?? Tis means, for example, te rolex 5-pointed crown do not face the sky direction. I don't knw if u guys understand wat i'm trying to say...
    The Crown Of Achievement

yup..... very normal that they dont face upright.......
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

It's ok if the logo is not upright. Doesn't make a diff...or mean that your crown is not tight enough.

You see them upright in those ads coz they want to make it look nicer only

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I was staring at the crowns of new rolex watches in the window of Dicksons last weekend to observe this and noticed that many were not upright, so its normal.

BTW, the term used is that the crown is 'signed'.

Comment

Very informative.. Y i askd cos' my friend's tag heuer got an upright "sign". So i tot all branded watches shld be like tat. I didnt really notice it from te ads. Like tat i got extra knowledge to shop liao. Wait i dunno kpkb wif the sales person for thw rong reason.. haha

Wish me luck shopping nw... I'm going to throng the te whole stretch of orchard/suntec areas, to all HGs, Sincere FWs and Watches of Switzerland shops!!!

Xie-Xie
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Very informative.. Y i askd cos' my friend's tag heuer got an upright "sign". So i tot all branded watches shld be like tat. I didnt really notice it from te ads. Like tat i got extra knowledge to shop liao. Wait i dunno kpkb wif the sales person for thw rong reason.. haha

Wish me luck shopping nw... I'm going to throng the te whole stretch of orchard/suntec areas, to all HGs, Sincere FWs and Watches of Switzerland shops!!!

Xie-Xie
            Nice...hahaha...

My tag the crown is facing downwards...as in the shield is facing downwards

Comment

so what u aiming to buy...... hehe.........
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I've mentioned somewhre in forum. Rolex SubM, followed by TagH aquaracer, followed by IWC Pilot range, ... Longines Master Collection, etc-etc... Caught u! haha... No la, I may jus start wif tagH, then maybe a rollie before Chinese NY.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

oh no... u didnt catch me.....

i posted this question at 11.19 am........ and u posted your reply over the other thread at 11.19 am as well.....

so must be fair ok? cannot anyhow say catch me haha.......... :P

Comment

I've mentioned somewhre in forum. Rolex SubM, followed by TagH aquaracer, followed by IWC Pilot range, ... Longines Master Collection, etc-etc... Caught u! haha... No la, I may jus start wif tagH, then maybe a rollie before Chinese NY.

That's the way man...I like the aquaracer...hahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Nice...hahaha...

My tag the crown is facing downwards...as in the shield is facing downwards
                      hey hey.. me too.. my tag, shield facing downwards... btw my Rolex crown is fully screwed tight is 135 degrees at first I also wondering if it should be upright... and tempted to screw it real hard to make it upright after awhile.. realize not possible la

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
                        hey hey.. me too.. my tag, shield facing downwards... btw my Rolex crown is fully screwed tight is 135 degrees at first I also wondering if it should be upright... and tempted to screw it real hard to make it upright after awhile.. realize not possible la
                        If you can make it upright...that means you are gonna expect to see the crown rolling out already...

Comment

I wonder if we can make them position it upright when send in for servicing...

Comment

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                            I wonder if we can make them position it upright when send in for servicing...
                            cannot 1 la...for wad? no diff also leh

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              cannot 1 la...for wad? no diff also leh
                              watch will look more aesthetic with the crown is upright mah, mine facing 3 o'clock position (looking sideways with crown facing me), a bit sian but is ok as long as it's not point anywhere southwards

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X