Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[211112 New Addn.]-[SEIKO]- SSC017,21 Techie Family Gathers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [211112 New Addn.]-[SEIKO]- SSC017,21 Techie Family Gathers!

Dairy of a lone Diver... Finally, a TECHIE FAMILY GATHERING!

There's this common chinese saying, 七年之痒, aka the SEVEN YEARS ITCH, which is often used to describe married man who had been living with his married partner for 7yrs, starts to fool around again.
    Well... this is just one of the negative use of the idioms.
    Today, 7 months later, i just couldn't live with loneliness... i went out, and look for my fellow "brothers" from the SOLAR DIVER family, brought 2 of them back home to live to gather.

I'm actually ranked 3rd in the SOLAR DIVER Chrono family. All of us 4 brothers in terms of facial features, built, and contours look almost the same. Except for SKIN TONE, where i'm slightly fairer than the rest. So, it's not really that hard for me to identify my fellow 2nd and 4th brother of the family.
    Oh yeah... all of us have the same facial problem... we're plagued with big pimples filled with luminous greenish pus, that may even glow in the dark! Duh...

My 2nd brother, is always putting on a Bright BLUE TIE, and some slight Bright BLUE decorations with his Bright BLUE ring on his crown, and blueish strap with his black colored coat. These bluish decorations, tells his conservative personality.

As for my younger 4th brother, is more cheerful, even though he carries a birth mark on his ears as if they're "burnt".
    With decorations of Bright YELLOW TIE, as well as Bright YELLOW ring on his crown, Bright YELLOW often brighten him up, giving folks looking at him expressing cheerful spirit every day, even though he carries a big black birth mark on his ears.

The gathering today, with fellow 2 brothers, makes me doesn't feel lonely anymore. However, to my knowledge, my elder brother SSC015 is on the way... coming in few weeks later. By then i guess...
    WE CAN HAVE A FAMILY DIVING PARTY SOON!

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
    Dairy of a lone Diver... Finally, a TECHIE FAMILY GATHERING!

There's this common chinese saying, 七年之痒, aka the SEVEN YEARS ITCH, which is often used to describe married man who had been living with his married partner for 7yrs, starts to fool around again.
    Well... this is just one of the negative use of the idioms.
    Today, 7 months later, i just couldn't live with loneliness... i went out, and look for my fellow "brothers" from the SOLAR DIVER family, brought 2 of them back home to live to gather.

I'm actually ranked 3rd in the SOLAR DIVER Chrono family. All of us 4 brothers in terms of facial features, built, and contours look almost the same. Except for SKIN TONE, where i'm slightly fairer than the rest. So, it's not really that hard for me to identify my fellow 2nd and 4th brother of the family.
    Oh yeah... all of us have the same facial problem... we're plagued with big pimples filled with luminous greenish pus, that may even glow in the dark! Duh...

My 2nd brother, is always putting on a Bright BLUE TIE, and some slight Bright BLUE decorations with his Bright BLUE ring on his crown, and blueish strap with his black colored coat. These bluish decorations, tells his conservative personality.

As for my younger 4th brother, is more cheerful, even though he carries a birth mark on his ears as if they're "burnt".
    With decorations of Bright YELLOW TIE, as well as Bright YELLOW ring on his crown, Bright YELLOW often brighten him up, giving folks looking at him expressing cheerful spirit every day, even though he carries a big black birth mark on his ears.

The gathering today, with fellow 2 brothers, makes me doesn't feel lonely anymore. However, to my knowledge, my elder brother SSC015 is on the way... coming in few weeks later. By then i guess...
    WE CAN HAVE A FAMILY DIVING PARTY SOON!
    Nice family of Solar Chrono Divers.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X