Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree

Comment

The easiest way is to make sure your calories intake is less than the calories burnt. For faster fat loss, combine a good exercise regiment with a low carb diet will work wonders actually.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyR2 View Post
        Don't eat after 6pm. Easiest trick ever! Works too.
        but better make sure you sleep early, else have to drink lots of water to stay full!

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetsincltd View Post
          what and what not to eat
          l

I lost 12kg in 3 months
          The secrets are...
          1. Substitude all fizzy drinks with plain water
          2. No more snacks and tibits, only fresh fruits like watermelon and honey dew
          3. Eat whole meal bread and cut down on white rice, white bread and noodle
          4. Exercises for 2 hours per session 3 times a week. I dd 3km jog, 2 km run, light weighting and
          1km swim.

I feel so much lighter now, fit and healthier.

Comment

Eat natural and nutritious foods for the good health.
            Avoid the junk and fast foods and add more raw and organic foods to get more nutrition value from your diet.
            Eating the fresh fruits and vegetables in raw form provide more vitamins, nutrition, and mineral.

Comment

Originally posted by johnong316 View Post
              Avoid all carbo like potato, rice, bread and noodles. Also processed meat like nugget, sausage and mince meat. Cos a lot of fats added to make it chewy. I have my normal breakfast with Kopi and kaya toast, lunch with fish soup/yong tau fu and salad for dinner. In 2 months weight dropped from 82kg to 75kg..
              Same here, totally cut out carbo including bread. Breakfast is 2 soft boil eggs (yolks removed) with a bit of oatmeal, lunch is those double boiled soup (no rice) and dinner is yong tahu (again no noodle/rice) or sometimes go subway and eat salad. Went from 83kg to 76kg in about 6 to 7 weeks. Initially had to keep some low fat, low sugar multi grain cereal bars in case hungry in between meals. After first 2 or 3 weeks didn't need anymore.

Comment

don eat carbs. just fruits veg n meat. ancient times diet

Comment

Can adopt a less carb and more protein diet complemented by 3-4 cardio workouts per week at 80-85% heart rate.

Should notice visible results by 3 weeks (=

Comment

eat 6 small meals a day and no carbs

Comment

please try gm diet . I Lost 7 pounds in 7 days.

Comment

breakfast is the most important meal. load up on carbo and fibre here. best if whole meal bread kind of breakfast.

lunch should be half the usual carbo and more protein like meat, etc. (try half serving of rice instead of 1).

dinner is the tricky one because you have more time and hence more likely to feast. it is also the most important meal to manage. best to just eat salad and protein.. and completely lay off the carbs.

do this for 3 months guarantee will lose a lot of weight. plus no snacking of unhealthy food in between.

if you have a lot of time during the day unlike most working adult, break your meals into 5 small ones instead of 3 big ones. that will keep your metabolism rate up and will burn more.

for best result, do cardio like long walks or jogging together with weights training to build some muscles as they burn much more than fats.

there is no short-cut unfortunately.

Comment

heavy breakfast, light lunch and lighter dinner for me. Avoid carbs, sugar drinks, sweet fruits and fried food. eat nuts for breaks and jog twice weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by steadybo View Post
                            heavy breakfast, light lunch and lighter dinner for me. Avoid carbs, sugar drinks, sweet fruits and fried food. eat nuts for breaks and jog twice weekly.
                            Umm...maybe it's time to buy some mixed nuts and raisins!

Comment

haha i thought nuts contains fats and raisins contains a lot of sugar :P

Comment

don't eat white rice and white bread =0

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X