Bicycle Wireless Speedometer Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicycle Wireless Speedometer Recommendation

Any cyclist can recommend me. I looking for bicycle wireless speedometer. What brand, price, where can I get it.

Brand : cateye
    Price :70-100 depend on the function
    Place : kian hong, rodalink, bike haus and etc
    Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
    Future - Geneva hallmark
    Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

im using cateye CC-MC200W and CC-VT220W
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Alright cateye sounds good quality. I got offer no box no manual only the set for $45, I think basic set but I am alright with that. Cateye velo wireless plus, few month old like new $45, you think alright, or I better get brand new.

Comment

strongly recommend cateye wireless. I have been using for years and still rock solid.

Comment

Get a gps speedo if possible. Wireless and no wheel/tyre size settings required. Can go chain reaction cycles and take a look at the cateye stealth 10.

Comment

Cateye is good. Rodalink has quite a few of them strada wireless is good for entry level. can get below around low 100.

Comment

u stay AMK, go C2C look look C C la

Comment

I use a polar RCX 5 because can use for running and cycling and of course has heart rate monitor. The polar website is also very good to upload training date to. But be warned its quite ex....

If you stay AMK should go check out C2C.. very friendly bunch of people

Comment

Yes Cateye is good.
                    I got mine from Rodalink cateye velo wireless +, promotion price at $ 60.

Yes C2C AMK selling a good bicycle accessories but not on the price.
                    For a brand new Tyrell cx jack code me with special price, arriving soon this October.

My weekly record with my vorlad made in china was 120 km 7 & half hours rode.
                    Speed about 20/35km sometime I pushed up to 40/43km but like want to die haha.

Comment

Get a garmin and then you dont need magnets etc and easy to change bike to bike..

Comment

If need a simple wireless watch computer, follow what the other bros said as you can't go wrong with cateye. Go for Polar, Suunto, Garmin if you're into something more sophisticated.

Comment

Wouldn't go wrong with a Cateye. Have been using one since I started 5 years ago. If you're looking for a beginner one, Strada or Velu are good choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Iconchia View Post
                            Wouldn't go wrong with a Cateye. Have been using one since I started 5 years ago. If you're looking for a beginner one, Strada or Velu are good choices.
                            I second that, cat eye serves me well too

Comment

you will never go wrong with cateye.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X