Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course, monster one who want?? all also want chio ones
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      u are welcome... hmm, u gonna reward me with something ??? ... since this is the health thread, i need to exercise to keep fit & didi healty... kaisiow NP girls to me hor...

hmm... i gonna dig out yr np thread.. for u to do report...
      Nothing to report lehs

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hahaha... dunno why every topic we go into hor.. always tok abt sex...hahhaa... anyway... sex is good, even for women... hahaa... here's an article from "living" website.... so... wht's good for health cant be a taboo topic mah..hor hor...

Health Benefits Of Sex

If you thought that making love was just a gesture of love or for pleasure, think again. Sex has much more to it than most of us think and know. Did you know that sex is a form of physical exercise? Sex three times a week burns lots of calories, and if maintained throughout the year, is equivalent to jogging 75 miles. To make it simpler, a vigorous bout burns around 200 calories, about the same as running 15 minutes on a treadmill. Regular sex is regular exercise and has similar benefits, including improved cholesterol levels and increased circulation Apart from giving you a good work out, sex once or twice a week improves the immune system as well.

Research has shown that an active sex life helps us live longer. Organs and systems in the body perform better and remain healthy because sex increases the supply of oxygen to the cells and stimulates the activity of various organs and systems within the body. People with complaints of cholesterol, take heart! You have a good medicine, which you would not refuse. Where sex balances out the good cholesterol to bad cholesterol ratio, it also simultaneously reduces the overall cholesterol count in the body. So there you go, you can now control your bad cholesterol with pleasure. By having sex three or more times a week, men reduce their risk of heart attack or stroke by half.

Aches and pains? Studies have shown that sex reduces headaches and joint pain. In medical terms immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin surge to five times their normal level. This in turn releases endorphins, which alleviate pain from everything, headache to arthritis to even migraine. So next time instead of the pill, it is your partner you need to reach out to.

Prostate gland-related disorders are known to be caused by or worsen as a result of the secretions from the gland. Regular sexual activity eliminates these harmful secretions and also helps protect prostate from cancer. In short it means sex for a healthy prostrate.

Life today is highly stressful. Sex is a great stress reliever. The relaxation after sex is beneficial for the mind and the circulatory system. Sex works like therapy in our stressful lives and helps flush out tension. In 1997, British Medical Journal, published a report that men who reported the highest frequency of orgasm enjoyed a death rate half that of the laggard.

In women, regular sex increases the level of female hormone, which reduces the risk of heart disease and softens the vaginal tract. Sex also prompts production of estrogen, which can reduce the pain of PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome). This is not all. Regular sessions can tone and firm all those not- so pleasant abs and the behind. It also improves posture. Studies have shown that sexual activity might prevent endometriosis, a common gynecological condition that occur in women, when the tissue lining the inside of a woman's uterus grows in other places, such as on the ovaries or fallopian tubes. This growth can be dangerous causing pelvic pain and sometimes infertility. The study, published in 2002 in the journal Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation, found that women who were sexually active during menstruation were 1.5 times less likely to develop endometriosis than women who didn't have sex during their periods. Sex has much more to offer than what it just seems to be. Did you know that thousands of years ago, people used, now what we call 'sex energy' to reach higher degrees of awareness?

Statutory Warning: This however doesn't imply that you indulge in casual and unrestrained sex. This will only add to your stress, tension and sexually transmitted diseases.

Comment

whoa piang......... good report. now go and find a girl and put into action
          Blue 6694
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Wah now this 1 shifted here? got sponser somemore cool

Comment

what are you waiting for then?
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                what are you waiting for then?
                join fitness centre ah ? keep healthy, got chio bu to see also, train eyes sharp sharp... thn hor, get lucky, even more healthy...

Comment

join fitness centre ah ? keep healthy, got chio bu to see also, train eyes sharp sharp... thn hor, get lucky, even more healthy...
                  Aiya u go health center only lar .
                  1675/16610/116234/78240
                  Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                  Hublot BB ASF
                  PAM 104J
                  Sinn 903 H2
                  Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                  U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                  If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Hi all, wouldn't dare to call myself sponsor.

I'm a teacher, but my topic is about health & fitness, not maths or econs.

If you guys have any questions, doubts or thoughts about getting in shape, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks SGROC.

www.fitnesseight.com

Comment

I see I see...noted!

Wah u must be a damn buff guy la...hahaha

Comment

no wonder go army, also dont want, everyone want to join the gym club . too bad i got gym in my house (mainly weightlifting), so would be stupid to go apply gym membership

Originally posted by PJBerri View Post
                        Hi all, wouldn't dare to call myself sponsor.

I'm a teacher, but my topic is about health & fitness, not maths or econs.

If you guys have any questions, doubts or thoughts about getting in shape, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks SGROC.

www.fitnesseight.com
                        how to lose weight? i have try to cut down, but damn it, still increase in size and girth

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        I see I see...noted!

Wah u must be a damn buff guy la...hahaha
                        somehow asians harder to be real buff last time when i was cycling on a regular basis, i was pumping iron at my homegym, and my body still cannot achieve like the angmoh
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

I have been slimming down too much...now my pants damn loose...buying belt later hehee

Comment

buy belt wait you kenna gain weight, than too small
                            Last edited by seiko.citizen; 12-07-08, 03:23 PM.
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

buy belt wait you kenna gain wait, than too small
                              Of course I will buy abit bigger la...then got space to expand or contract mah

Comment

u got take health supplements?

also not easy to pump up. alot of discipline. need to watch diet. in the end, i train for 1 pack...round one. easier.

somehow asians harder to be real buff last time when i was cycling on a regular basis, i was pumping iron at my homegym, and my body still cannot achieve like the angmoh
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X