Barefoot Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi bros,

Can anyone please share from where do you all usually buy your running shoes from? Queensway, peninsula hotel or ..?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Rolex1977

Comment

i bought the vibram at 50% offer... i think $50-60 only.. been using for years.. my 3 pair already.. its good... but u have to run correctly..

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex1977 View Post
        Hi bros,

Can anyone please share from where do you all usually buy your running shoes from? Queensway, peninsula hotel or ..?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
        Rolex1977

buy online...its cheaper bro.............

Comment

I run in combat boots and land with the ball of my foot, not saying that barefoot running is bad, but in africa where the ground is soft and made of soil/hardened soil its ok, but on concrete, rocks and pavement... that may sting you...

Comment

Look for a pair that you like. run with it. There are many brands and models in the market. Once you have found the perfect pair, ship that 2nd pair onwards from Amazon. I had tried New Balance, 5 fingers and Newton. I'm currently running with Vivo Barefoot.
            Enicar Sherpa 147 R.I.P.
            Omega Constellation 168.045 - 368.845
            Omega Constellation 168.059 - 368.0852
            Omega Speedmaster Automatic (“Reduced”) 3510.50.00
            Omega Planet Ocean Big Size 2208.50.00
            Omega Railmaster XXL 2806.52.37
            Tag Heuer WN2111

Comment

Join us at marina barrage every Wednesdays for barefoot run!

Group size of 8-10

7pm

Pm for info!

Comment

It's not easy doing that to land front

Comment

Originally posted by scage65 View Post
                  its bad for the knees
                  Never had knee issues while running barefoot or with minimalist shoes. Barefoot running makes me land softly and run softly like a cat. Sometimes I scare others when I come from behind them on the pavement, they cannot hear me .

Comment

Originally posted by kennyleow View Post
                    Look for a pair that you like. run with it. There are many brands and models in the market. Once you have found the perfect pair, ship that 2nd pair onwards from Amazon. I had tried New Balance, 5 fingers and Newton. I'm currently running with Vivo Barefoot.
                    Newton was good when transitioning, but did not like them. Gave both the Gravity and the MV2 away after only 300km. Merrell and NB MR00 were OK, but am into VFF. Seeya's sole is running thin and tears are already appearing.

Comment

Originally posted by WeiJie90 View Post
                      I run in combat boots and land with the ball of my foot, not saying that barefoot running is bad, but in africa where the ground is soft and made of soil/hardened soil its ok, but on concrete, rocks and pavement... that may sting you...
                      Please don't run in combat boots as a routine. I am a victim of it and now suffers from knee pain.

Comment

Just started not long ago and can't wait to add mileage on my new minimalist!

Comment

Originally posted by noobzpro View Post
                          Hi, anybody here interested in picking up this sport??? I'm living at the north and finding training buddies. Don't necessary have to do barefoot can use those minimized shoes such as vibram five fingers or newton running shoes.
                          ya I thinking of getting a vibram five to try running also since I have been running almost daily

Comment

Am also using a pair of Vivo Barefoot now, other than light running, can wear it for walks and mall shopping as well... nice to feel the ground using barefoot shoes.

Comment

Yo everyone, I'm located at Tiong Bahru and have got into Forefoot strike method for like 3wks ,using either ADIzero or NB MT00. Strongly agree that the transition stage is aching but worth it ! Do remember to stretch well around any joints especially ,your knee cap area to prevent ITB issues before and after any long runs. Please do not believe anybody who says "Warm up is for the weak !" Just wait and see what happen when one reaches 40s to 50s.

Lastly, anyone or any group who likes to run in the morning like 6am kind ? Would love to join in for a group run if anybody likes to run Mac Ritchie or around Kent Ridge or Labrador Park. Pls feel free to PM me.
                              the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

healthier

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X