X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally agree!!! haha

Comment

• Golfer loses arm in gator attack !!!

WOW THIS IS SCARY !!!!! Thanks bro geraldsaw for sharing this thread !!!!!

*** Golfer loses arm in gator attack ***
      Comment Email Print Share
      Associated Press

BEAUFORT, S.C. -- Officials say an alligator bit off part of a golfer's arm as he leaned over to pick up his ball at a private South Carolina course.

The man, who is in his 70s, was retrieving his ball from a pond when the 10-foot alligator bit him at Ocean Creek Golf Course in Beaufort County. The gator pulled the golfer into the pond and ripped off his arm in the struggle. His golf partners were able to free him.

Wildlife workers killed the alligator and retrieved the arm in the hopes it might be reattached.

The man has not been identified. He was being treated at the Medical University of South Carolina, but officials there would not release any information about him.

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• 19 Oct Kukup Unlimited Golf

WOW !!!! Unlimited golf at Kukup only RM60 with lunch !!!! Thanks Miss Dollra for the photo shoot !

Enjoy !

[img][/img]
        [/img]
        [/img]

doll doll on car hehe no licence driver hehe who wanna try ^_^ seiko aready see the power of the car car almost bang to a tree and trash the side lighting ^^ hehe!!
        post there!!
        hehe uncle lau looking for ball ball ^_^ haha
        [/quote]

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Nice...

Comment

• Hi fellow ROC-Golf Kaki,

Been reading this interesting thread as I am a golfer too. Want to share with you guys/gal on some real incident closer to home.

Once we played (emmm abt 5 to 6 yrs ago or more) at Farmosa resort in Malacca. While all of us 7 golfers are enjoying our game. One of the beginner gal from our group slice her ball into a "sand pit". Eager not to waste her ball she jump in to retrieve her ball not knowing it is a CROCODILE pit. One of the guy saw it and shouted at her to come out quick as it is a crocodile pit. She literary turn green scrabble and manage to climb out before the croc notice her. I guess the croc maybe sleeping or just had their full meal so they didnt come after her. From then on we can see that she was so shaken up that she didn't continue her game. What a lucky eascape she had.

So guys/gals, if you ever play in Farmosa, look before jumping into any sand pit to retrieve you ball hor..

Rgd

Topgan

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
            WOW THIS IS SCARY !!!!! Thanks bro geraldsaw for sharing this thread !!!!!

*** Golfer loses arm in gator attack ***
            Comment Email Print Share
            Associated Press

BEAUFORT, S.C. -- Officials say an alligator bit off part of a golfer's arm as he leaned over to pick up his ball at a private South Carolina course.

The man, who is in his 70s, was retrieving his ball from a pond when the 10-foot alligator bit him at Ocean Creek Golf Course in Beaufort County. The gator pulled the golfer into the pond and ripped off his arm in the struggle. His golf partners were able to free him.

Wildlife workers killed the alligator and retrieved the arm in the hopes it might be reattached.

The man has not been identified. He was being treated at the Medical University of South Carolina, but officials there would not release any information about him.

Rolex TT DJ
            Tag Heuer, Aquaracer
            Tag Heuer, Pro 2000
            Omega Seamaster
            Lumi.Nox, 3100
            TITUS, Automatic
            Seiko 5
            Seiko, quatz, 6530-5450

Comment

• Welcome bro topgan to SG-ROC golf thread ! Thanks for sharing your Malacca trip, yes it scary !

Please join us for a game bro ! I am a beginner and love to play golf as a way to make more golf kakis and to kapo their watches...

Please join me for a game, just PM me bro if you are free !

* 2 November Tanjong Puteri

* 9 November NSRCC Changi Resort / Morning

* 16 November Kukup Unlimited Golf RM60 / last game whacked 54 holes ...hehehehe

See You Soon Bro Topgan

UL

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Haha.. Yandao UncleLau exposed online liaos...

Looks like fun sia... but too bad.. me not a golfer..
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Woww,, Monday Club

Will like to join u guys if my schedule permit ..haha

A word of advise if you want to wear yr lolex to Tg Puteri. As my golfkaki (buddy) lost his Sub lolex during one of his game there. The story goes like this (est timing).

8.00am Arrived and park car. Went to reg counter and proceed to changing room.
                  8.10am : finished changing and went o toilet to poopoo. (Left lolex and car keys in the locker)
                  8.15am : finished poopoo went to locker and found items inside in a mess, lolex and wallet missing. Lucky his passport and cefiro car key left untouch inside his travel pouch.

Immediaitely went to counter and report, but no new up to date. That was about 3 years back. And from the look of it, he was already a target when he arrived Tg Puteri.

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                  Welcome bro topgan to SG-ROC golf thread ! Thanks for sharing your Malacca trip, yes it scary !

Please join us for a game bro ! I am a beginner and love to play golf as a way to make more golf kakis and to kapo their watches...

Please join me for a game, just PM me bro if you are free !

* 2 November Tanjong Puteri

* 9 November NSRCC Changi Resort / Morning

* 16 November Kukup Unlimited Golf RM60 / last game whacked 54 holes ...hehehehe

See You Soon Bro Topgan

UL

Rolex TT DJ
                  Tag Heuer, Aquaracer
                  Tag Heuer, Pro 2000
                  Omega Seamaster
                  Lumi.Nox, 3100
                  TITUS, Automatic
                  Seiko 5
                  Seiko, quatz, 6530-5450

Comment

• Its always advisable to wear cheaper stuffs into 'truly asia'....

Anyway, tot wearing ur rolex during golf isn't good as the 'sudden shock' from striking the ball isn't good for the internal movements? Dunno if myth or wat..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by topgan View Post

A word of advise if you want to wear yr lolex to Tg Puteri. As my golfkaki (buddy) lost his Sub lolex during one of his game there. The story goes like this (est timing).

8.00am Arrived and park car. Went to reg counter and proceed to changing room.
                      8.10am : finished changing and went o toilet to poopoo. (Left lolex and car keys in the locker)
                      8.15am : finished poopoo went to locker and found items inside in a mess, lolex and wallet missing. Lucky his passport and cefiro car key left untouch inside his travel pouch.

Immediaitely went to counter and report, but no new up to date. That was about 3 years back. And from the look of it, he was already a target when he arrived Tg Puteri.

WOW Thanks for the advice bro ! But i only wear LSP to JB, only in Singapore NSRCC i wear once a whikle but usually i wear my Casio G-Shock !

A game bro ! PM me !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        Its always advisable to wear cheaper stuffs into 'truly asia'....

Anyway, tot wearing ur rolex during golf isn't good as the 'sudden shock' from striking the ball isn't good for the internal movements? Dunno if myth or wat..

Yes ! A lot of shifu also say don't wear Rolex to played golf, wear Casio G-Shock !

When you want to pick up golf bro ???

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Uncle Lau,

can update me the time and location for 16 Nov? A holiday right? I have not been playing for 5 months already. Hope to play this round if it is a holiday.
                          Present:
                          Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
                          IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
                          IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
                          IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
                          Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
                          Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                          Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

• Originally posted by a4checkmate View Post
                            Uncle Lau,

can update me the time and location for 16 Nov? A holiday right? I have not been playing for 5 months already. Hope to play this round if it is a holiday.
                            Yo bro ! do check out www.1800golfers.com.sg golf forum, you will find all my golf post on Singapore and JB. We played every week...heheh

See you for a game !

16 November Kukup Unlimited RM60 with lunch. last game whacked 54 holes from 8am to 630pm !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                              Yo bro ! do check out www.1800golfers.com.sg golf forum, you will find all my golf post on Singapore and JB. We played every week...heheh

See you for a game !

16 November Kukup Unlimited RM60 with lunch. last game whacked 54 holes from 8am to 630pm !

Sure, thank you.
                              Present:
                              Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
                              IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
                              IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
                              IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
                              Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
                              Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                              Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

• KUKUP UNLIMITED GOLF 17 November

I would like to thanks SG-ROC admins and Mod for their wonderful forsight for giving us golfers a chance to meet in both the 1800golfers and SG-ROC forum. First time, i could have two forum golfers supported our humble golf event !

Thank You !!!

*** 17 November Kukup Unlimited Golf Tour / RM60 with lunch and drinks / CLOSED / Meet Mandai ECG 5:45am, set out 6am SHARP. ***

* Buggy Rose * FULL
                                * Uncle Soo
                                * Uncle Lim
                                * Uncle Donald
                                * Uncle Daniel

* Buggy Voliet * FULL
                                * Uncle Lau
                                * Chanmic
                                * Gordon Yeo

* Buggy Orchid * FULL
                                * Keng
                                * Alvin
                                * Fly
                                * Prettygolf

* Buggy Sakura * FULL
                                * Lawrence
                                * Seiko
                                * Casio
                                * Frizbie

* Buggy Lavender * FULL
                                * KK
                                * HH
                                * AR

* Buggy Peppermint *FULL
                                * Burnergolfer
                                * Hydro
                                * Dk175
                                * joanne

* Buggy Jasmine * FULL
                                * Andy Ong
                                * Edi
                                * Eugene Ang

Thank you everyone for making Kukup 17 another successfull game !

Praise The Lord !!!!

See you all real soon !!!!

Uncle Lau / unclelaugolf@yahoo.com.sg ( email me if anyone wish to bunk in )

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X