No announcement yet.

Golfing anyone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I promised, these are for u to drool...

Comment

• Winter Golf !

WHOA Bro ! Thanks for the photos ! Good Job ! You look good, correct and cool with that outfit That golf course and surrounding reminded me of a country side, a 4hrs drive from London. I was doing my work related training in UK and spends hours looking out and admiring the peace and beauty of nature. It so quiet and heavenly hehe Did you apply the Winter Rule in the golf book ...if you golf ball rest on snow you have a free lift not nearer the hole.
      My Old Boys Club kakis will drool on your photos and may plan a trip to Kuming in Feb. as it still cold there hehe
      Thanks again for your photos bro, take care and do spend alittle time to appreciate nature and thanks God.

" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. " James 1:17

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• haha, i didn't hit my ball onto ice that day...
        so...the winter golf rule didnt apply to me!

Comment

• good luck to ur upcoming golf trip.
          May ur tee able able to poke onto the hard ground...heehee

Comment

• NSRCC President Trophy 2009

Yesterday was NSRCC President Trophy 2009 Golf Day, both AM and PM flights all fully booked.

My flight 1215pm with another SGROC member starts our game at the 1st tee of the Army /Airforce Course. We stand there for a few minutes, not to wait for the front flight but........... to cling on to our dear lifes as the wind howled and hit was with such force that we have take cover behind our buggy, number 35. It was very unusual to see such wind condition in Singapore, even during a Singapore thunderstorm, it was not close to what we experienced. A quick prayer was said and we press on...... To our horror our balls flies left and right and even backward as we hit both our drives or irons shots. Singapore Links course ? We have no other choices, but eat our ego and pressed on.
            We focus our long irons to punch our shots low and into the wind. For the first time, we see our putts going toward the hole and just inches before it enter... the wind pushed the ball away from the holes.
            However i must admit that we enjoy the strong winds and the game alot.
            Was disappointed that no one comes even close to the Hole In One chances offered in 4 Par 3 holes, each with Mercs. Benz saloon or sport SLK.
            Play my worst game since my humble start in 2002, played and recorded by my marker a stunning return score 107
            Really respect those Division Champions will low scores.
            Next Year...... I BE BACK !!!

God Bless !!!
            *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• nice report bro..

was at the range (GF) last evening to gain some practice time... hahah
              The wind and weather was so cool, I didn't even drop a sweat after hitting ~230balls in 2 1/4hrs of practice...

THe weather is really crazy.. I wonder if its part of the effects of the global warming

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                nice report bro..

was at the range (GF) last evening to gain some practice time... hahah
                The wind and weather was so cool, I didn't even drop a sweat after hitting ~230balls in 2 1/4hrs of practice...

THe weather is really crazy.. I wonder if its part of the effects of the global warming
                Could be bro, wish Singapore got Four Seasons in the future haha
                How was you practice bro ? Try to join us for 23th Feb Medal lor. It a great way to meet new friends and talk about watches as we over run the commando course.
                Did you join any club to maintain your card yet ?

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• This weather really reminds me when i m playing golf here too...
                  Although u guys r not here with me, but we shared almost the same climate!
                  But the good part of SG is the fairways r not as wet compared to here...
                  And for now, at least u can still poke ur tee into the ground...I need to use a drill to drill my tee in the tee box!

Comment

• Practice was good.. manage to correct my driver, thanks to my coach...

Regarding maintaining my HC, yes, I joint AA Golf network.. makes more sense to me than joining NTUC and then golf kaki. With AA, I will enjoy the services since I am driving, with NTUC, I won't get to enjoy the Union benefits.
                    Will not join any CC for now as I will not play that regularly.... 1 month once if I am lucky, so no point at this moment... If I do join, maybe warren cos I am living in the west...

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                    Could be bro, wish Singapore got Four Seasons in the future haha
                    How was you practice bro ? Try to join us for 23th Feb Medal lor. It a great way to meet new friends and talk about watches as we over run the commando course.
                    Did you join any club to maintain your card yet ?

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
                      This weather really reminds me when i m playing golf here too...
                      Although u guys r not here with me, but we shared almost the same climate!
                      But the good part of SG is the fairways r not as wet compared to here...
                      And for now, at least u can still poke ur tee into the ground...I need to use a drill to drill my tee in the tee box!
                      Aiyo bro ! No need to drill a little hole on the ground for your tees lah, Uncle teach you.....next time you play, ground very hard to poke in, take out your RUBBER TEE and place it on the tee box lor. Different length for Driver, Woods and iron shots
                      Hehe.......... Make sense or not ah ?

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                        Practice was good.. manage to correct my driver, thanks to my coach...

Regarding maintaining my HC, yes, I joint AA Golf network.. makes more sense to me than joining NTUC and then golf kaki. With AA, I will enjoy the services since I am driving, with NTUC, I won't get to enjoy the Union benefits.
                        Will not join any CC for now as I will not play that regularly.... 1 month once if I am lucky, so no point at this moment... If I do join, maybe warren cos I am living in the west...
                        Thats good bro ! AA Golf Network is a good choice, as you can enjoy the car service benefits ! Happy for you bro !
                        Do look out for my golf outing and i am sure one of this days you will be free to join us for a game.....we promise not to buaya your Rollies hehe

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Any bro can recommend good coach for my son (5 years old). Think of sending him for golf lessons. Who knows he has talent, can play like Tiger Woods, then I can retire already kekkekkeee
                          [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                          [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                          [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                          [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                          [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                          [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

• Learning golf at the age of 5 is good...same like tiger woods...
                            My fren's son started golfing at 3, and is now a very good golfer at his age whoc can hit the balls well...
                            As for a coach, i can't help u!
                            Maybe the rest could!

Comment

• Forgot to bring my rubber tees here bro...
                              Moreover, the range here doesn't hav the hole for inserting the rubber tee...
                              they use real tees...
                              so on the winter green, must use the other type which i didnt buy...
                              But that was my first and last winter golf this season...
                              Golf is a relaxed game to enjoy, not to suffer in the cold!
                              Haahaa...

Comment

• can imagine playing in winter with crystalised mucus at yr nosetrills.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X