Public Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    FOr this kind aah...please please please..dun bother to go la.

Those are usually like custom rolex watches IF THERE ARE,what i mean is that those watches do not have like original bezel or bracelet or dial that kinda things. It's just aftermarket and filled with diamonds which means price not that cheap also. Not worth it 1...dun waste time.
    Im not sure about s'pore auction, but in Perth, sometimes got very good deals *rare, but got*. Actually no harm going, but please do your homework and dont the passion of bidding overtake your common sense.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      Im not sure about s'pore auction, but in Perth, sometimes got very good deals *rare, but got*. Actually no harm going, but please do your homework and dont the passion of bidding overtake your common sense.
      S'pore is crap 1..I remember 1 of my frens telling me...and i personally see the list of stuff on auction before.

It's like old DJs fitted with lots of aftermarket diamonds haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

S'pore is crap 1..I remember 1 of my frens telling me...and i personally see the list of stuff on auction before.

It's like old DJs fitted with lots of aftermarket diamonds haha
        in that case, then you are right, no point going, maybe can sell the diamonds... provided the clarity/color/cut all is in good shape.
        Blue 6694
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Yes, this kind of auction (estate auction, etc) done in singapore is very very unprofessional... I don't know whether you guys remember that there was a big complaint about the auction done in Singapore by an Australian Auction Company... very bad... There was once I was at this kind of auction, saw many many ah bengs made so much noise about the bids... with these people around, very hard to get good bargin...

Comment

in that case, then you are right, no point going, maybe can sell the diamonds... provided the clarity/color/cut all is in good shape.
            Haha...those aftermarket 1s the 5Cs is not there 1....but the point why it's there is also because u put so many,normally people cannot tell the diff even if u put lousy or gd 1s on ur watch. But it's just the bling factor and it's cheaper than original...that's why people buy aftermarket.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              Yes, this kind of auction (estate auction, etc) done in singapore is very very unprofessional... I don't know whether you guys remember that there was a big complaint about the auction done in Singapore by an Australian Auction Company... very bad... There was once I was at this kind of auction, saw many many ah bengs made so much noise about the bids... with these people around, very hard to get good bargin...
              Oh yes oh yeah I rmb....! The woman bought the diamond then went to check not as gd quality as what it was suppose to be
              Last edited by Darkangel; 23-05-08, 10:21 PM.

Comment

http://www.firststateauctions.com/au...?AuctionID=404

Just for the fun of it...the catalouge is here...

I feel it's really getting dumb la...selling Chanel bags and wallet is ok IMO but...Chanel perfume also? WTF? Who goes to auction house to buy perfume?

Now I think they are bringing out the "BRANDED" stuff already,even tiffany SILVER rings also got sell...wah seh

Comment

I feel it's really getting dumb la...selling Chanel bags and wallet is ok IMO but...Chanel perfume also? WTF? Who goes to auction house to buy perfume?

Now I think they are bringing out the "BRANDED" stuff already,even tiffany SILVER rings also got sell...wah seh
                  ah that company........... they keep asking me to go to their auctions.... mostly CRAP!!
                  I ever went to their auctions before, all the good stuff sold at MP the rest sold overpriced.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

So it seems this kinda' auction thingy not for us huh. Ok then I dun waste trip. Of course unless pebz wants my company
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ha ha ha.... did someone mention pebz again huh??

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      So it seems this kinda' auction thingy not for us huh. Ok then I dun waste trip. Of course unless pebz wants my company

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Yup...hahha...pebz now famous already

Comment

but she is nowhere to be seen/heard
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Sell perfume??? Weird auction
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
                              so called police/CC fraud/etc. But what amaze me, is that some of the stuff recovered from "fraud" is really crap. I mean, if you were going to commit a crime, you would at least go and get something meaningful. why buy an AK when you can buy a DD. You get the idea
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
                                yeah lor

but she is nowhere to be seen/heard
                                She doesnt frequent kopi talk that much 1 mah...so not suprised that she is not here.
                                so called police/CC fraud/etc. But what amaze me, is that some of the stuff recovered from "fraud" is really crap. I mean, if you were going to commit a crime, you would at least go and get something meaningful. why buy an AK when you can buy a DD. You get the idea
                                Hmmm....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X