This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Closed : !ABSURD MEMBER: Fastandfuriouschua *ALERT*

Hi everyone, I am here to warn you guys of this absurd member username: fastandfuriouschua. He is a new user and just created his account 3 days ago. Be very careful of him and ignore him if you can. I will try my best to relate the whole incident here. This incident happened 3 days ago.

This was what happened…

I posted a 8mths old full set Pam441 full ceramic watch for sale in the forum for $12,980. This watch has a retail price of $15,000. Then this guy *fastandfuriouschua* pm me and say that he saw this watch outside for $6k and ask why did I sell double the price?

If you do a quick check in the forum, it is almost impossible to get this watch for $6k! So I replied that if you can get for $6k, I will counter offer to buy for $10k! I even confirmed that it is in SGD and not some other country’s denomination.

Then he replied, are you sure and say I will hold you responsible etc…

So I was very skeptical and felt that this could be a scam as it is definitely too good to be true. So I replied a whole chunk of words asking him to bring the watch to let me verify etc which he kindly copied it exactly and pasted on my visitor message board…

Following on he replied 2 simple words- Chicken out

And to make things worst, he left a negative feedback for me and even claim that my Pam441 is not original!?! If he claim that my pam441 is not original, please feel free to show me any evidence. In fact, I’ve already sold my Pam441 to a very satisfied buyer and he can bring down to Panerai Richemont or any watchmaker to verify and if it is not original, I will refund him ten times his money and he can take any necessary actions.

Guys, please be very careful of this guy because when I replied him, his inbox was full at a moment and it meant he definitely pmed quite a few of you guys in the forum.

I hope that the moderators can do something about this issue and help me remove his negative feedback and nonsensical visitor message. I also strongly urge the moderators to ban this user because he is definitely harassing and trolling me which is against the rules of this forum. If you need more information, feel free to contact me.

Below are the screenshots of his conversation:

This was what I replied him which he copied and paste on my visitor board

forget and move ahead bah..
    diamond & sapphire glass are NOT friends!!

Comment

Thanks for alerting!
      "Richard Mille RM010"
      "Richard Mille RM028"
      "AP Black Themes"
      "Zenith Chronomaster"
      "Panerai 351"
      "Hublot Red Magic"
      "Panerai 423"
      "Rolex Daytona Rose Gold"
      "Panerai 359"
      "Rolex Datejust 116234 Diamonds"
      "Ball Engineer Master ll DLC"
      "Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV"
      "Ball Hydrocarbon Magnate GMT"

Comment

sorry to hear your experience, i anytime would vouch 1983leofender one of the most easiest and sincere to work seller. Your past 100% business transactions already spoken for you. Would i believe what a member just joined and no contribution postings at all to watch forums? hell no!

Thanks for the heads up, and he is now top in my MTA list!
        Last edited by louie; 10-08-13, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          sorry to hear your experience, i anytime would vouch 1983leofender one of the most easiest and sincere to work seller. Your past 100% business transactions already spoken for you. Would i believe what a member just joined and no contribution postings at all to watch forums? hell no!

Thanks for the heads up, and he is now top in my MTA list!
          Thank you bro for your kind words...I just hope the moderators can take the neccessary actions to remove the ridiculous negative feedback and also ban this user. If anyone can just create a new account and anyhow give negative feedbacks, what is the point of the feedback system? I also hope to move on from this incident but I just can't take it lying because my reputation is at stake here. How would one feel if you are being wrongly accused of selling fake watches?

Comment

Hi all!....I personally deal with 1983leofender. No issues with him and he is defiantly a nice and great guy to deal with. So no need to worries about what fastandfurious said.......anyway his nick already shown he is trying to pull a "fast and furious" one........ha ha ha....

Comment

In the first picture, his member status shows as "moderated member", what does that term means?
              He claims that he can get new for 6k? Euro huh?

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
                has the member who gave TS a -1 feedback viewed the watch already?
                if he has not viewed it, on what basis is he giving a -1 feedback that the watch is non-original?
                if every buyer does that to sellers (and vice-versa) just because of disagreement on the pricing, or because of some bickering, then there appear to be an inherent flaw in the feedback system and it should be reviewed
                Well said. I agree with you on the inherent flaw in the feedback system. That's why there's the need of moderators. I have not even met this fastandduriouschua guy and I do not know who is he. So on what grounds can he give me a negative feedback and even claim that my watch is not original! I have reported this problem here and also to the admin and I hope to get a reply soon. Thanks...

Comment

Thanks for alerting .. Had saw quite a number of post and positive feedback from 1983leofender and although I had not deal with him and am new to this forum. I do believe there are some people out there always trying to tarnish u if they see u are better off.

Comment

Wow, have other bros been targeted by this chap before? That said, if he can find original Pam441s at S$6k, I'll whack 10 of them, I'll be even faster and more furious...

Anyways, do not worry Bro Leofender, your sterling reputation precedes you and I'm sure the community knows where it stands on this.
                    Sweet 16:
                    PP Aquanaut
                    VC Overseas
                    AP ROO Black Themes
                    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                    Breguet Type XXI
                    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                    JLC Navy Seals
                    GO Senator 60s
                    GP Laureato
                    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                    Rolex DSSD
                    IWC Big Pilot
                    Pam 112
                    Omega Ploprof
                    Breitling Super Avenger
                    Glycine F104

Comment

"Lowballing" is the word. Worse of all is that after unsuccessfully lowballing, a negative feedback is given. All sorts of people in this world.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
                          bro Ed, lnib 441 6k euro (=10k sgd) is very near preown shop dealers' floorprice...
                          Factor in the freight cost as well as GST... come close to what TS offered liaoz ley...

Comment

What's his IP address? The PM exchange effectively constitute an agreed deal, pending settlement. Whoever is interested in 6k pam can effect a legal resolution against the Fastfuriousmouth.
                            Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                            Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                            GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                            GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                            DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                            DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                            , 18238 malachite
                            DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                            AP 15300 Black
                            Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                            GP 18k RG
                            IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                            Chronoswiss Skeleton
                            Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

Think very soon the forum will be flooded with WTS: bnib 441!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X