Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your reaction when someone smacked the BIG FAT bag onto your watch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    I also kena sometimes, I check the watch first. If scratch, then scold the person.
    What happen the other person is wearing an "AP" and the crystal crack ?????

^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^

Comment

I get that sometimes... there was once when I just bought my iwc... I went to this restaurant and the server suddenly came over wanted to fill my cup with water... she did not excuse herself before doing so and the whole jug went right down my watch. heng no dings but was pretty heart pain. especially I think it was the 2nd time when I wore it.

she didn't even apologise and just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebbb View Post
        I get that sometimes... there was once when I just bought my iwc... I went to this restaurant and the server suddenly came over wanted to fill my cup with water... she did not excuse herself before doing so and the whole jug went right down my watch. heng no dings but was pretty heart pain. especially I think it was the 2nd time when I wore it.

she didn't even apologise and just walk away.
        So your watch has a free shower? Hmm ... Wet wet wet and no apology. Act blur? Lol
        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post
          What happen the other person is wearing an "AP" and the crystal crack ?????

^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^
          But if you saw a dent in your PP... Hmm ... Err...
          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
            But if you saw a dent in your PP... Hmm ... Err...
            Just hug together see who cry louder, maybe can become good brother, ,,,,,, .

>>>>>>>>> + <<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghaied View Post
              Maybe we should maintain Zhou Enlai's posture - put our 'watch' hand across our abdomen - when we walk
              Thats what I usually do when I walk in crowded places or even when walking home when Ah Tiongs come cycling down behind you without warning and might hit my watch if its too near. It have already become a habit.

Comment

I find myself putting my hand behind my back, and pressing the face against my back when walking in crowded areas. Bracelet can scratch, but crystal cannot scratch. And it looks (just slightly) less weird than putting my hand across my stomach... Although stomach got a lot of cushioning... :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X